Chapter 7

Matt's POV

So we are driving home from our first event, and it was a long night. But it was so much fun to hang out and meet all of our fans and supporters!

"Man, I'm exhausted!" I say

"I know, man. Me too." Taylor says stretching.

"I think I'm gonna lay in bed all day tomorrow." Aaron says blinking slowly.

"I'm with you on that one." Johnson agrees.

"I think I'm gonna run a marathon tomorrow." Shawn says.

All the guys turn to him with wide eyes and in shock.

"Woah, guys! Calm down. I'm kidding." Shawn laughs.

"Good." Cam says putting his head back closing his eyes.

We finally get home and we all get out of the limo and walk inside, but Morgan stops me.

"Matt. I plan on going shopping tomorrow in the city, and mom says she left all the money with you." She says.

"Yeah. It's in my room. I'll run and grab it." I run up the stairs to my room.

I enter my room and my phone rings, it's from Sarah and I smile.

"Hello?" She asks.

"Hey baby girl. How are you?"

"I'm good. Morgan told me you had an event tonight so just making sure you made it home safe."

I smile, "um, yeah. I made it home just fine. I'm just so tired."

"Awe. Well, get a good night rest. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She says sympathetically.

"I will."

"Okay. Talk to you later, Matt."

"Okay." I pause for a moment and turn to the door, "I love-"

I stop myself because Morgan is standing there. I look around and try to find an excuse.

"I love... you too, mom. I'm just giving her the money right now. Well, I have to go mom."

Sarah replies confused, "Matt?" She laughs, "what's going on-"

I cut her off, "well, better not let Morgan wait any longer. Bye." I say into the other end and quickly hang up the phone hoping Sarah realized what I was trying to hide.

"Oh. How is mom doing?" She asks.

"Fine." I reply.

"So are you gonna give me money, or did you change your mind...-"

"No. Here." I hand her some cash.

Morgan's POV

"Thanks." I nod, standing in his doorway for a few moments looking at Matt.

I feel like he isn't telling the truth. Maybe he was talking to a girl...

Wait. Never mind. Matt doesn't talk to girls. It was definitely mom. I walk into my room and take my clothes off. I put on a red plaided pair of pj pants and a white v neck shirt. I find my brown moccasins in my closet and throw those on my feet and make my way downstairs. I enter the kitchen and Taylor is standing by the sink eating a bowl of grapes.

"Yo Caniff."

Taylor looks up from his phone.

"Yo."

"Whatcha' doing?" I ask lifting myself onto the counter.

"Just checking my social medias." He says putting a grape into his mouth.