Chapter 22

enjoy! ❤️

•Chapter 22•

Morgan's POV

So after I help Sarah unpack, I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to make something for us to eat. As I walk into the kitchen, I see Hayes face timing someone and I'm pretty sure it's Nicole.

I walk into the kitchen and Hayes's face goes red.

"Hey Hayes. Who are ya talkin to?" I say pryingly.

"Uhm..." He gulps and searches for an answer.

I walk over to the screen and see a young, brunette, girl. I wave and she gives me a shy smile.

"I'll call you back later." Hayes says ending his FaceTime call and looks over at me.

"That was rude." I say.

"Really, Morgan?" He says raising his eyebrows.

"So, how's Nicole?" I ask, smirking.

He sighs and shakes his head.

"What?" I ask shaking my head.

"Can I not have privacy or something?" He asks irritated.

"Has, come on." I say small reaching my hands to tickle him.

He pushes my hands away so I know he means business, "Morgan, please."

Hayes is acting different. Usually I could make him laugh by now, I don't know why he's acting strange.

Hayes's POV

I can't don't want to tell anyone what I'm going through. Morgan and Matt are already fighting. They don't need me to be causing anymore drama.

"Okay." She says weary.

"So you promise not to pry?" I ask.

"I promise." She says nodding.

I nod and walk up the stairs.

Morgan's POV

After that strange conversation with Hayes, I decided to not make anything for Sarah and I to eat. I just walk back up to my room.

I walk into my room and go straight to my balcony.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asks walking some of her clothes into my closet.

"I just had the strangest conversation with Hayes."

"Nash's brother?"

"Yeah." I say over looking the balcony.

As I look, I see the person who I've been seeing a lot. I quickly run off my balcony into my room and not meaning to, I slam my glass door.

Sarah runs out of the closest.

"Morgan! You scared the crap out of me! Don't ever do that again." She says trying to catch her breath.

I don't say anything, I just keep my eyes at the person who is outside my balcony.

"Morgan?" She asks nervously.

"Sarah, come here." I say demandingly.

"Morgan-?"

I don't take my eyes off the person on the beach.

"Sarah." I say even more demanding, "come here."

She walks over to me.

I grab Sarah's shoulders.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" She asks.