Characters

A short guide to the characters, just a mental note.  This information while eventually be removed as it will be revealed and explained in the story:

Cain Villareal

Age: 23

Parents: Pamela Delgato, Seth Spicer

Appearance: Platinum blonde hair, magenta eyes, tall, well-built, pale, faint freckles.

Info: Adopted his father's family name, Villareal.  Childhood friends with Carmelo Smeets, Paola Chui, Elizabeth London and Karissa Carlsson.  He was an accidental pregnancy from his parents' university years.  After his parents split up, he moved between households: his father's, who lived with Carmelo and his father, and his mother's.  He is rebellious and stubborn but hurt due to his childhood problems of an incomplete family.  He is manipulative and charismatic, he can sense liars from afar.  Has magical blood in him as a result of his father's Villareal bloodline of powerful spellcasters.  Has a crush on his childhood friend Paola.  Best friends with Carmelo.  Bitter about life and has a difficult relationship with his mother, until inexplicable occurrences happen.  As a child, strange things would happen around him whenever he had anger outbursts.  Is this the power of magic...?  Why will no one tell me?  

Will his bitterness consume him in the end?  What is his goal..? 

Carmelo Smeets

Carmelo Smeets

Age: 24

Parents: Helen Smeets, Zayden Sheffield

Siblings: Younger half-sister, Layla

Appearance: Strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes, peach skin.

Info: Lives with his father, Cain and Seth.  His parents split up but are now dating once again.  He finds his father's uncommitment a nightmare.  In the same childhood friend-group as Cain Villareal.  He is independent, loyal and adventurous.  He is curious and wants to see the world, unlike Cain who wants to conquer it instead of discover it.

Will he stay Loyal to Cain's plans?  Where will his adventurous spirit take him?