Ch.28: Hm?

(Trying My Best by: Anson Seabra)

Tyler POV

I wanted to go comfort Y/N as I might've over heard her singing and talking. She really is scared to do this and I feel bad. Her past is holding her back from the things she could have if she let it go.

But I'm not one to talk as I have somewhat no right to tell her that. Its hard for her and I wanna help but if she did this while she was alone it means she doesn't want to talk about it just yet.

I sighed quietly and left back downstairs with the guilt of not rushing in to make her smile. It hurt in my chest to have left but if she doesn't want to tell us yet then I'll wait.

Until then, she's trying her best to keep happy and leave her past behind. So I just gotta stay and keep pushing through an have her see its okay to let go...

Y/N POV

I got up and closed my door quietly to shower an change.

Small time skippy

I was done with everything and put the form in my backpack.

I also grabbed an umbrella cause of de rain

I also grabbed an umbrella cause of de rain. I then grabbed a black hoodie and changed the pink skinny jeans into blue skinny jeans. I was ready and left downstairs. Everyone was here and they greeted me.

"Hey guys." I replied a little plainly

They looked at me concerned and I sighed.

"Sorry, I'm just not ready for today." I replied

Lui came up to me and smiled.

"Its alright, we'll go with you if you want." He said

"Wouldn't that be even more awkward?" I asked," what if he changes his mind? I've been a prick these past two an a half weeks! Maybe he's reconsidering?"

"With the way he rushed out of the classroom yesterday, I don't think so." Evan said

"Plus it won't be awkward cause we're giving you confidence." Brian said

"Yeah! And if ya wanna pull out or don't wanna do it yourself, brock will be right behind ya and we can do it for you." Tyler said

"Yep!" Brock agreed

I smiled at them and nodded.

"Okay." I replied

They cheered and I chuckled. We started heading out and opened our umbrellas once we got outside. We walked off and talked as the light rain poured down on us.

I would had gladly gotten wet and dance in the rain like an idiot but today I just don't have that momentum.

"Oh shit, yesterday I found out that some kids are planning to actually gang up on Y/N and beat her up!" Smitty said