Ch.26: Thoughts

(Toxic Thoughts by: Faith Marie)

Time skip~ lunch

Its lunch now and daphnia is sitting with us. Dave is also loved by the football players as they're making sure he doesn't run off.

"Y/N how are you so confident to do the things you do?" Daphnia asked

I looked at her and smiled. I put the sunglasses on and smirked.

"Easy! Don't give a fuck and just think everyone else except your friends are peasants." I teased

The guys cheered to that and I giggled. She smiled but still looked nervous to be here. I then fixed the sunglasses on top of my head and smiled.

"But to be for real, I'm only confident cause I have been through so much that I just don't care anymore." I said," well till these fuckers decided to bully me one day and I saved that one from death."

I pointed at evan at the last part and he chuckled.

"And now I'm happy as hell and showing a smile that I never thought would have seen the light of day ever again." I continued," but even with my dark past, it gave me some lessons and fears. Though I just go with one rule."

"One rule?" She asked

I nodded and looked at her.

"What is that?" She asked

"Live like there's no tomorrow." I replied," plus if I'm still alive then I have a hell of a lot of stories to tell my grandkids."

She smiled and then giggled. I smiled too till I started thinking. Then we heard my name being called and we turned to see a few of the athletes holding back some girls.

"YOU SLUT! YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH, THOSE ARE OUR MEN!" A girl yelled

"COME FIGHT US YOU HOE!" Another yelled

I turned to daphnia and sighed.

"You should also probably not hang out with me cause I'm easily hated by plastic water bottles." I said

She laughed and smiled brightly at me.

"I don't care, you were the only who was nice to me." She said

"Oh some people being salty to you?" I asked," tell me names and you'll probably hear me in jail."

"No! No you won't!" Luke said

I chuckled and then got up.

"Anyways, Imma go to my tree for a bit. I haven't been there in awhile so you guys enjoy you're lunch." I said

They said their goodbyes and I left with my backpack. I whistled and heard the tapping of claws running behind me. Dave walked besides me now and I grabbed his leash.

"Good boy." I said proud

I continued off out the doors and finally got outside. I saw some kids at the tree and doing something so I went to the back of the gym instead.

'You should've stayed, even though you're uncomfortable you should've stayed.' Insty said

I sat down on the ground and my back was against the wall. I sighed and dave whimpered at me. I grabbed a random stick and threw it toward the side. He ran after it and I wanted some silence.

'So I know you don't want a dad.' Obvi said

'Shh! Let her think and talk about it herself.' Insty said

"No its fine, you guys have a voice and have the right to talk too." I said softly," even if having two voices in my head is a sign or total insanity."