Ch.23: Mall- Ooh Fight!

(La Da Dee by: Cody Simpson)

Some time later...

Class ended and we all got our stuff. We got up till the door was slammed open. We looked and nogla ran in with a wide smile.

"DISTRACTION!" Nogla yelled

He threw something to the ground and it was a blue smoke bomb. Everyone freaked while we laughed and the class was covered in smoke. My hand was grabbed and I was pulled away.

Me and Nogla were running through the halls now as I was laughing.

"Where did you get a smoke bomb?" I laughed

"The internet, duh!" He laughed

We ran out the doors and headed toward the city.

"You're in so much trouble tomorrow!" I laughed

"It was worth it." He chuckled

I calmed down and he stopped running as we now walked. He let go of my hand and walked backwards as to talk to me. I teased him about his dramatic entrance and he only smiled and blushed.

"You have to get me some smoke bombs too! I want to make dramatic entrances!" I teased

"I have two more incase we didn't run out fast enough." He said," you can have them."

He took them out of his pocket and gave me a lighter. I cheered as he laughed and then I took them. I put them in my pocket and giggled.

"That was pretty dope though!" I said," unexpected and hilarious but dope as fuck!"

"Thanks, I knew it'd impress you." He smiled

I smiled back and then he put his hands in his front pockets.

"So Mr Nickle-iron-rip-off-kinda-name tried to adopt ya, huh?" He teased

I laughed at his remark and his cheeks turned to a slight red. I calmed down and sighed happily.

"Yeah he did." I giggled

"Damn, how does it feel?" He asked

"Honestly, it feels shocking, scary, creepy, sad, weird, and stressful." I replied," I mean you try getting over a fear you've had since probably birth!!"

He chuckled lightly and a car passed by making a slightly soft zoom noise. It was peaceful and sweet as we walked on the sidewalk.

"Yeah I kinda see that." He replied

"But if I was being really really honest....then..." I said softly, trailing off a little

"Then what?" He asked softly

My face softened and I crossed my arms.

"Its kinda sweet." I said," he wants kids and is going through the trouble of trying to adopt me to keep me and my bother together, have a family, and fulfill his want for kids."

Nogla smiled and chuckled.

"Yeah it is, isn't it?" He asked," maybe you should sign."

I then smirked teasingly and uncrossed my arms.

"Whats up with people wanting me to sign things? First the talent show and now this?" I teased

We both laughed and then sighed together.

"Thats cause you have a beautiful voice that must be heard and cause our teacher wants kids." He teased

I shook my head teasingly and then stopped an looked back at him.