Ch.31: BBS & Broken Bones

(Sometimes by: Kodaline)

One month later...

Y/N POV

Everything has settled and no one has been trying to kill me anymore. Some people still try an beat me up but the football team or bbs always pulls me back and they fight them.

Anyways, the talent show is coming up and me an the guys have been practicing and making my song and our roles better. Right now we're at marcels garage cause it was actually big enough to have all of us.

"Alright whats the beginning lyrics for the song?" Brian asked

"Its, Even with my past clawing at my skin, I made it here in the evening wind." I said as I looked at the journal in my hand

"Okay everyone get to your roles and places and lets try it!" Luke said

We had a whole set up of instruments, cause evan plays a lot of different stuff so he let us use them for the talent show, and everyone got to their spots. Here's what who is who:

Harmonizers:
Smitty
Ohm
Brock

Guitar:
Tyler
Craig

Piano for a soft beat:
Brian

Dj:
Marcel, he begged me for this spot

Singing:
Me
Evan

Background singers:
Luke
Lui

Drums:
Delirious

And last but not least!

Manager:
Nogla

He said if I became famous he would be my manager which was hilarious. We got in our spots and me an evan got to the microphones. Evan has a copy of my lyrics and his were the lines I highlighted. Luke and liu also have a copy and I highlighted what they would sing when our verses were done.

"Alright, go ahead an start me off brian." I said

"Alright, start in three two one!" Brian said and then shut up

He started the soft beat and since the garage door was open, and we've practiced here everyday we have a small crowd of people who like to watch and see the show.

"Even with my past clawing at my skin, I made it here in the evening wind~!," I sang out as soft guitar tunes started playing," Although it hurts to have you gone I still survived my fight with you~! But my last question to you will probably be the only time we talk again."

"The only time." Luke an lui sang

I smiled and then my harmonizers started singing.

"But it'll be worth it as we'll never talk again. So here I go~!" I sang

The guitars quieted down as my piano man and harmonizers were all that were left.

"Why did you make me just to break me?" I sang as delirious started playing the drums and my guitars started again continuing their beat," I didn't ask to be in this fight, but I still made it out alive. But even so I'm still fighting this war that you put me in. I don't even care anymore, I just wanted something back from you!"