[34] - Obsessed Tokyo Bois + Cat Mom

The team stood outside the school at around 5 am. Everyone in the team were yawning at the early time they were forced to wake up to, as the bus stood waiting for them to get on and bring them over to Kanto for another week of training to get them ready for the qualifiers. (M/n) was clearly the most tired out of the bunch, as he didn't seem to get as much sleep as he had wished. He had the worst case of insomnia that night and at this point, he was basically sleep walking his way through the morning, just to get the bus and go back to sleep. Luckily, the teachers didn't waste any time to tell the team to go and get on the bus. (M/n) was glad to hear that and didn't waste any time and complied.

With a sleepy yawn, (M/n) unconsciously stepped into the bus, clearly half asleep as he randomly picked a seat since all he wanted to do at that moment was to clearly go back to sleep. Plopping himself onto a window seat, (M/n) immediately started leaning up against the window to get some shut eye. Unknowingly, Yamaguchi stepped onto the bus, hoping to at least get a seat next to Tsukki. However, since he was the one to get on right after (M/n), he's eyes immediately drifted to the empty seat next to the almost asleep male. (M/n) was clearly having trouble falling back into his deep slumber. Yamaguchi gulped nervously, as a small blush slowly creeped onto his face. Just imagining of sitting next to the other first year, got Yamaguchi's heart to beat a bit faster. But deciding to try and give it a go, he softly called out to the sleepy first year.

"(M-..(M/n)?"

Yamaguchi called out softly to the boy. (M/n), hearing the soft voice from the freckled teen, caused the troubled sleepy male to open one of his eye at the freckled male. The nervous pinch server flinched, seeing (M/n)'s gaze on him. Yamaguchi was about to ask the tired teen if he could sit next to him, only for the tired male to seemingly reach out to the non-court player's arm and pull him into the seat next to him. Yamaguchi was caught off guard and yelped as (M/n) immediately snuggled up against his arm and laid his head onto Yamaguchi's shoulder, desperately trying to find comfort from the freckled teen to lull him to sleep. Yamaguchi's face almost exploded at how close they were. Their bodies were basically touching while (M/n) was hugging onto Yamaguchi's arm as he struggled to try and get some sleep. Yamaguchi was trying so hard to process what was happening while his heart was beating rapidly. But his inner gay panic and flustered state was cut off when (M/n) groaned softly in discomfort. Yamaguchi turned to the groaning male, only to see (M/n) and his troubled look, as he desperately tried to fall back into his deep slumber. Yamaguchi, grew immediately worried for the tired male. So after contemplating on whether or not if he should do something, he finally decided his choice.

'Let's get it over with..'.

Softly tapping the tired male, he immediately responded by opening a tired eye towards the scared and nervously male, who flinched when he made slight eye contact with (M/n). The freckled teen's blush was growing deeper as he shakily asked.

"U-uh.. d..d-do you..? Do you want to..?"

Yamaguchi nervously offered as he could barely get his words out. He almost wanted to crawl into a hole and hide there forever out of embarrassment. But that was cut short when he was stopped by (M/n). The sleepy teen tiredly nodded, as if he completely understood what Yamaguchi was trying to offer, which wasn't what Yamaguchi expected at all. Slowly, (M/n) detached himself from Yamaguchi's arm, his eyes now open but were on the verge of closing from the lack of sleep he received. Yamaguchi sat back to give (M/n) more room. (M/n) seeing the offer laid his head onto Yamaguchi's lap. Not long after closing his eyes to try and get his sleep back once again. Yamaguchi's face had basically exploded at this point as he felt (M/n) slightly shift in his position from time to time. That's when Yamaguchi figured that (M/n) was finding trouble to get relaxed and to fall back into his deep sleep. Seeing this caused the freckled male to unconsciously reach his hand out and softly brush the sleeping male's hair as to try and comfort the tired male. And much to (M/n)'s pleasure, it helped him feel more at peace, leaning in more to the hand softly as he finally felt himself falling into a peaceful slumber. Yamaguchi seemed to have noticed this as well when he saw (M/n)'s troubled look slowly disappear and officially relax. The action easily warmed up to Yamaguchi's heart as a smile softly creeped to his lips. And so the freckled teen watched the now asleep male sleep peacefully while also making sure that any troubled looks would disappear.