[21] - Receive or Die

This time the Away Games were held at Shinzen High and the penalty was running up a steep hill behind the school.The team soon began their matches.First being paired with Fukurodani, Bokuto glanced over to Karasuno's side to see (M/n) stretching ready to be put in the game which only riled him up more.

"Hey!Hey!Hey! Akaashi, (M/n)-chan is playing!"

He grinned turning to their setter who glanced at the masked boy before nodding.

"Are you sure you should be happy, he'll be quite some trouble,"

"Who cares!He'll get to shine!"

Bokuto exclaimed as stars were in his eyes, Akaashi sighed but a small smile surfaced. Bokuto was a bit right about that.The game was going okay but not that well for Karasuno. Everyone was trying out their new moves they had developed over the last week but they failed miserably.(M/n) was able to get some one-touches in but it was hard for the rest to follow up.The match was gonna end soon,Akashi sighed as he thought.

"Another win..."

He glanced towards the masked boy who ran to set the ball, he looked intensely focused, Akaashi watched closer as he suddenly he felt a bad feeling fill him.(M/n) looked at the ball falling towards him, he seemed ready to call out someone until his eyes widened for a split second before removing the look immediately remaining his composure. Akaashi noticed the look as he looked closer to (M/n), (M/n) gulped before looking towards Hinata jumping who was acting as a decoy before setting the ball towards him earning a point.The team cheered praising the two boys. Fukurodani was reassuring each other but Akaashi could only keep his eyes on (M/n).He looked completely fine now, smiling with the team as they routed their positions.Something wasn't right..There was something about that look. Akaashi couldn't tell what it was but he was going to find out, he was going to keep a closer eye on him from now on cause something is telling him...

This week is not gonna be full of sunshine and rainbows

The rest of the day was full of lost matches and penalty runs up and down the steep hill behind the school.(M/n) was exhausted he could drop onto the ground the moment he could.The day soon came to and end, (M/n) sat by the side of the court resting from all the penalties but of course his rest quickly came to an end when he was approached by his three friends.He sighed softly to himself before looking at his three friends one missing with a deadpanned look as if knowing what they were gonna say. Bokuto and Kuroo had full on huge grins as Akaashi had no choice but to trail along as he sighed.Without any warning, Bokuto grabbed (M/n)'s hand pulling him up which startled him slightly.

"Hey!(M/n) come on!I wanna see those blocks of yours again!"

(M/n) groaned slightly as he was dragged by Bokuto walking ahead while Kuroo and Akaashi both walked beside him.(M/n) looked at Kuroo who smiled at him amusedly as (M/n) raised a brow at him. Kuroo would easily read his look.

"What about you?'

"Ah I gotta whip a first year in shape.."

Kuroo smugly yet annoyed as he pointed to the tall silver haired male who (M/n) just noticed was walking behind them talking with Yaku who looked like he was getting ready to turn in for the night.(M/n) looked at the tall mall curiously before turning his attention to Kuroo again seemingly asking another question through their minds.

"Where's Kenma?"

"Oh, he went ahead for tonight, probably talking with shrimpy.."