[16] - Japan!

Another day,another practice.The team was having a little match against each other.As Kinoshita received,Hinata ran in for a spike,the blockers came in front as Kageyama tosses to the other side in which (M/n) with a smile when in for the spike earning a point for the White Team.(M/n) turned to the team with his radiating smile as he then turned to Hinata and Kageyama for a high five.Ever since the secret has been unmasked,he's gotten used to going into practices without his mask in which the team gladly welcomed as seeing (M/n) true expressions was more than they could ask for.The match continued with Asahi's strong spike,Tsukishima's feint and lastly Nishinoya's rolling thunder!To seal in White Team's win,they ended it with Hinata's quick.The team being stubborn as always when in with another match before sealing in the end of that's day's practice.Kageyama and Hinata being eager as always went in for more.(M/n) was exhausted and so he sat by the seniors stretching after practice.He was clearly amused at their conversation.Ukai was having trouble of thinking ways to help the team's experience.That was until Takeda-sensei came in but tripped.The team quickly crowded around him.

"W-We're going,right?"

Hinata confused quickly followed.

"Where?"

"Tokyo!"

The team's faces quickly light up with interest.(M/n) could feel the excitement flowing through him remembering the certain cats there.Along with remembering his hometown.Hinata quickly exclaimed after.

"Tokyo?You mean...Nekoma?!"

"A practice match?"

Kageyama asked as excitement laced through his voice.Takeda nodded as he continued.

"Yeah!but it won't just be Nekoma this time.The Fukurodani Academy Group.."

(M/n)'s eyes quickly lit up as he heard the familiar name as a smile lingered onto his face.

"Fukurodani...That means..."

Takeda quickly explained that a group of school in the Kanto region have practice matches all the time,with the help of Coach Nekomata they were able to get an invitation in.With that the team bowed to thank their teacher.The team quickly chatted on about their rivalry.(M/n) thought happily as he remembered a certain owl from that region.Noya came over slapping (M/n)'a back snapping him out of his trance in the return of a yelp.

"Haha!Tokyo huh?Guess we'll see you're hometown!"

(M/n) rubbing his back softly with an soft look he nodded.Daichi quickly followed up in asking some questions.

"You're face lift up when Takeda-sensei mentioned Fukurodani,perhaps you know someone?"

(M/n) looked back at Daichi with a slight surprised look that he remembered but with a slight toothy grin he nooded.

"J-just....some f-f..friends!"

Daichi smiled with almost like a proud look as he could see (M/n) getting out of his comfort zone a lot more.The team was soon interrupted by a ringtone.(M/n) noticed it was his as he quickly bowed to apologize as he went to see what was the ruckus.He looked at his phone which was at the side but as soon as he saw the message a soft smile came to his face as he typed back quickly.The three third years noticed as they looked at their first year.

"He seems happy," (Asahi)

"Probably some friends.." (Suga)

"Wonder who he's texting..." (Daichi)

From: Owl Mom
To: Baby Crow

We heard the news,Bokuto-san was overly excited that he started jumping around.Hopefully we'll see you soon.