[8] - Battle At The Garbage Dump

The match quickly begun,It was Nekoma's serve,it was Asahi's receive and soon the quick appeared.Hinata and Kageyama combo!Once again the other team of course was shocked but Kenma kept a close eye.They had a good start,attacks from Asahi and Hinata with the mess Nekoma called a time.(M/n) noticing this,he knew Kenma came up with something.The game quickly resumed.When Hinata was about to attack Nekoma's number 7 caught up and almost blocked it.This starting to cause distress.(M/n) took notice and notified Kageyama.Kenma took noticed,he knew he had something up his sleeve.It was Karasuno's serve with Kageyama's strong serve however Yaku was able to receive it and It was sent to Kuroo.As he was able to spike arms loomed above him.He looked up in distressed and saw the familiar masked now and with that his spike was blocked.Kuroo "tched" as he screamed annoying already could see the smirk behind that mask.Kenma sighed as he remarked.

"That's what you get for teaching him how to block.."

"Shut up Kenma!Just you wait!And I know you're sticking your tongue out (M/n)!"

(M/n) chuckled which caught the others attention,being taught how to block by Nekoma's captain huh..(M/n) turned to his team with a reassured looked as he gave a thumbs up showing that they could relay on his blocks as well.The team quickly went to praise their masked boy,with "nice block"a and "good job"s and having Daichi ruffling his hair,the affection making him blush a bit.Ukai quickly took notice almost forgot it the boy was also a middle blocker that being he kept a mental note.The match continued.(M/n) did his best with his blocks and strong spikes some were able to hit through and some weren't.Hinata's attacks however were starting to get touched and by the end of the match it was blocked.The team did their best to reassure Hinata.Nekoma seemed to have a keen on the quick duo and the masked boy.The duo's quick is slowly being shut down and for the masked boy,his attacks are surprising,it's hard to grasp on but the childhood friends did know his weakness.The match quickly continued.(M/n) seemed fired up but little did he know the other team was gonna shut him down.It was Karasuno's serve,Yaku easily received giving it to Kenma and him giving it to Yamamoto.However (M/n) was quickly getting a one-touch.Soon after he quickly followed for a spike attack but..another wall seemed to be over as it was ball.(M/n)'s eyes widen seeing Kuroo who had a smirk.(M/n) narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'll get the next one!"

Little did he know it was gonna back fire.Spike after spike it was all getting blocked and the stress was building up.The others seemed to notice (M/n)'s distress form.He was breathing heavily and was getting frustrated.Daichi tried to calm him down but was shoved away in which (M/n) quickly apologized.The other team was silently applauding the childhood friends,however those two did feel a bit bad.

"(M/n)'s a strong player but there is no player who is invincible...back in our junior years,(M/n)'s spikes got blocked quite a lot and after a bunch,he starts to get frustrated.He's a stubborn person,he would be willing to do what it takes to go pass it no matter what but the more it's blocked the more he'll lose the will to fight.Sometimes he could be easier to break.."

Kenma explained after observing his friend for years,Kuroo came in to clear out the plan.

"All we have to do is block him,the more we block the sloppier he gets with his decisions.."

(M/n) was starting to feel the pressure,he was panicking a bit as well but he wasn't willing to give in yet however they just kept coming..He went for a spike it was blocked,he tried a dump and a feint it was predicted and soon his will was slipping away.Ukai noticed after Nekoma soon reaching 15 points he called a time-out.Kenma and Kuroo watched guiltily as their friend looked defeated as he walked back to the bench.The team tried to lift up (M/n)'s spirits but it was no avail.Hinata and Tanaka tried to give him pep talks but he just stubbornly ignored it.His defeated look made the others hearts drop.They didn't like it one bit.Ukai did his best as well.