[33] - Popsicles

There goes another day of practice as shouts of "Good work!" filled the gym just as they started cleaning up the floors, putting back the net and collecting any stray balls on the floor. (M/n) was one of the people busy mopping the floors,  along with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, though in the middle of him mopping up the last few corners of the gym, a sound of "Oya Oya Oya" (most likely set by Kuroo and Bokuto) rang a bit, signalling a notification to the cleaning male. Hearing this, (M/n) paused his mopping to check out the sudden notification and see who it was from. Upon opening it, he didn't expect to see a text message from a certain middle blocker.

From: Giant Blocker
To: Tiny Blocker

Hi (M/n).
 This is Aone, Futakuchi gave me your phone number if you were wondering.

From: Tiny Blocker
To: Giant Blocker

Oh! Hi Aone, do you need something?

From: Giant Blocker
To: Tiny Blocker

Yes I do.
Do you think we could hang out one day.

From: Tiny Blocker
To: Giant Blocker

Ah! Sure I'd love to! Oh but uh we're gonna be going to Kanto this week..So I don't know if we can soon..

From: Giant Blocker
To: Tiny Blocker

It's okay, we can cancel after all.

From: Tiny Blocker
To: Giant Blocker

Ah!No no, It's fine! We can hang out after I return to Miyagi! :D

From: Giant Blocker
To: Tiny Blocker

I see, I look forward to it then :)

From: Giant Blocker
To: Tiny Blocker

I look forward to seeing you again too~babe~ <3

From: Tiny Blocker
To: Giant Blocker

Eh? Aone??

From: Giant Blocker
To: Tiny Blocker

Sorry, Futakuchi took my phone.
Goodbye, hope to see you soon.
Also I love you.

From: Tiny Blocker
To: Giant Blocker

Huh? Oh um byee! See you soon :)

(M/n)'s face was as red as a tomato as he kept re-reading what Aone had sent wondering if it was a mistake? Did he text the wrong thing to the wrong person? Was it Autocorrect? (M/n)'s mind went racing as he tried to come up with any possible meaning behind why Aone had sent him that text (Also slightly flustered over Futakuchi's comment on calling him babe but his mind was on Aone at the moment). However, he was brought out of his blushing panic state when Yamaguchi called out to him to help finish cleaning up the last parts of the gym which (M/n) nodded, putting his phone away as he continued mopping the floor. Though inside he silently thought...

"Maybe it was nothing....right?"

-Meanwhile-

" Aone! I told you to tell (M/n) 'I love you'!"

Aone simply raised a brow at his fellow team mate confused since he did exactly what he asked him to do. Futakuchi simply got more ticked off at how first, Aone took his request the wrong way, when he noticed Aone was ending the chat, he asked Aone to text (M/n) 'I love you' but Aone must have thought Futakuchi asked Aone to tell (M/n) that he loves him instead of Futakuchi loves me which caused him to write 'I love you' to (M/n) but forget to add 'From Futakuchi' and now (M/n) thinks it came from Aone himself! Also second being that, Aone still doesn't know what he just did when he just unknowingly flirted with (M/n)! Futakuchi let out a heavy sigh at his failed attempt to give (M/n) the signs and flirt with him. He instead crossed his arms as he thought bitterly.