[17] - A Little Help

The mention of exams had four of the members panic.Tanaka and Noya tried to run.Hinata was panicking while Kageyama was basically dead at this point.(M/n) wondered if he was excused while in all the commotion he quietly tried to sneak off in which he was catch as a hand pulled him back.He looked in defeat at his captor to see Mom Suga.

"Where do you think you're going,(M/n),"

(M/n) scratched the back of his head nervously trying to play it off.Hinata desperately tried to look for another way.Tanka and Noya were basically praying.This wasn't going well.

Everyone stood in the club room as Daichi was scolding the four troublemakers.(M/n) was at the side texting a certain someone while that person seemed to text back almost immediately.

"It's all absolutely unreasonable!"

Daichi finished as he listed all the things the four were to promise him leading up to finals.The four seemed he was stabbed at each sentence.(M/n) tried to whistle his way out until Daichi called out.

"That includes you two (M/n)!"

(M/n) flinched at the call out as he nodded nervously.Though in his head there were no promises.Kageyama and Hinata seemed to be figuring out a way.While Daichi seemly wondered why (M/n) could have bad grades.He walked over to (M/n) as he seemed to still be texting someone.Once Daichi called to him he flinched as he closed his phone to "talk" with their captain.

"Nee...How come you could have bad grades?"

Asahi seemingly also interested he joined in.

"Y-yeah..you don't really seem like a person with bad grade.."

(M/n) rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he then quickly typed something on his phone as he then showed the two curious seniors.

"You see,I do have good grades..though Takeda-sensei mentioned we can't fail any subjects and there is..one particular subject I suck at..I usually get a pass by failing it and passing everything else.."

The two nodded,understanding the situation.Daichi's curiosity growing more as e continued.

"Hm?then which subject is it?"

(M/n) blushed a bit at embarrassment as he tried to say it through the embarrassment.

"M.....m-math.."

The two looked at him dumbfounded.Huh?How could he pass possibly every subject but math!?(M/n) seemed to grow more embarrassed as he tried to change the subject.The two gave their best to their first year as for sure they can't do the away games without him.After that day,they went home.(M/n) sighed.How was he gonna get through this...

-The Next Day-

(M/n) have found it even harder to study for math.He never really payed attention to it in the first place.It was before practice as Hinata and Kageyama had Tsukishima's help along side with Yamaguchi.Noya and Tanaka were accompanied by the other second-years.While (M/n) sat by himself looking into his math textbook.His brain seemed to have shut off.Suga came over shaking the boy out of his daze.He chuckled as he noticed the blank textbook.

"Having no luck huh?"

(M/n) nodded defeatedly as his dreams of Tokyo and possibly seeing his old friends again were being pulled away from him.He sighed in defeat.This wasn't going to work out.Suga gave him a pat of sympathy.

"Sorry I can't help much but good luck!Maybe you can find someone to help you..."

(M/n) nodded in defeat as soon practice begun.His spirits were quite down and he seemed to be quite distracted as he missed spikes and sets.Ukai had to sub him out which for once he didn't mind.(M/n) was considering on asking Tsukishima but he didn't know if he'd let him since the duo barely got him to do it.He couldn't think of anyone else until someone popped up.That person did use to help him back in his junior years.He heavily considered but also heavily was against it.He thought bitterly.