[2] - Welcome To The Team

[Re-write]

Soon that day's practice came to an end, (M/n) was somehow able to get along with Tsukishima but it was thanks to Yamaguchi. It was hard to communicate but they understood him quite well, (M/n) helped practice with their blocks and serves.Soon there was a yell outside which startled them a bit. (M/n) overheard them a bit talking about a match with the captain.Out of curiosity,(M/n) tapped Daichi's shoulder catching his attention.He pointed to himself insinuating him asking

"What about me?"

Daichi smiled, he looked between him and the duo before patting his shoulder.

"You'll be on their team a couple of first years against me and the two other first years,"

(M/n) nodded and turned to the duo and smiled which had two slightly blush.Though the two were still banned from the gym so Tanaka came to help out the three.The three getting there early in the morning which was tiring.Suga even came knowing their antics.They simply practiced some receives and and Spikes.Kageyama wasn't letting Hinata spike so he practiced some hard spikes with (M/n).Kageyama knowing how (M/n) likes his spikes.High and not far from the net and (M/n) being quick spiked it hard.Hinata was mesmerized still begging for spikes but Kageyama wasn't having it.(M/n) felt bad,therefore he turned to Kageyama pointing to Hinata then motioning a set.Kageyama returned a scowl.

"I don't think it's good idea..."

But (M/n) gave some unresistible puppy eyes which having Kageyama give in.Kageyama called Hinata over which confused Him.(M/n) turned to him pointing to the net soon motioning Kageyama to toss, (M/n) then changed to a setter position.Hinata understand his eyes widen as he grew a smile,licking his lips he jumped.(M/n) analyzing everything the way he jumped his arm position and with a perfect toss.Hinata was able to spike full force.Everyone watched pretty shocked but happy for the little sunshine.Hinata stared at his hand as his eyes quickly lit up turning to (M/n) he jumped pointing to his hand with a big smile.

"(M/N) !! I SPIKED IT! IT WAS A PERFECT TOSS!!"

Hinata screamed as he pounced on (M/n),which startled him but still smile at the tiny sunshine nodding with a thumbs up.Suga and Tanaka could see (M/n) potential as a setter and smile to the duo on the floor.

Saturday rolled around in a flash,by Friday Kageyama and Hinata we're finally able to start working together.Everyone arrived changed and getting warmed up for the match.

"Which one shall I take down first?"

Tsukishima whispered to the captain catching the trio's attention.Tsuki smirked and continued.

"I can't wait to see the king dethroned,It's a sight to see his servants abandon their King,"

Quickly catching Kageyama's flinch at those words of reminder,(M/n) slightly gave a glare towards Tsuki knowing where he's trying to get at but Tsuki continued.

"Oh yeah of course, needing the voiceless prince come to save him but can't since he can't even talk.."

That's when he hit the spot (M/n)'s eyes widen as he remembered that day,he narrowed his eyes at him as the trio was getting riled up,Tanaka helping them feeling their annoyance turned to Tsukishima.

"Did you hear that?Tsukishima is totally....gonna get it,"

Tanaka having a dark aura while Hinata sticking his tongue while (M/n) stared at him yearning for vengeance.Soon the match started,( M/n) easily scoring points with Kageyama's sets having Tsukishima "tch".

"I don't think you should have riled them up.."

Daichi laughed nervously as (M/n)'s eyes flowed but quickly changed turning to his teammates smiling giving Kageyama a tubs up.Hinata wanting some spikes in asked for some,going in for the spike however it was blocked by Tsukishima.Hinata glaring as for another however it kept getting block.(M/n) could feel Hinata getting annoyed as well as Kageyama but Tsuki just keeps on wanting on getting a fight.Soon bringing up some sensitive topics.