Chapter 34

Hana went home crying after she did what she needed to do. It was.....

To break up with him, Hwang Hyunjin.
Her boyfriend of 2 years whom she loved very much.

She walked inside of their dorm to see a mad Minji infront of her. She just stared at her and walked past her, accidentally bumping their shoulders.

"You bitch! I told you to stay away from Hyunjin right?!" Minji grabbed Hana's hair which made her whinced in pain.
The other members went out of their rooms as they saw what Minji did.

"You! You just won't stop! You made her like this, Minji! How are you so thick faced huh?! Do you even have mercy?" Yena almost rapped all she said as she glared at her. Luna was just her usual calm self and smirked at Minji as she brought out her phone.

"What would happen if this was out? Oh no, poor you." Luna mocked her as she showed Minji her sasaeng room, filled with Hyunjin's pictures and even... water bottles? How dare her...

"You even used your connections to join our group, i can't believe that such weakling like you even joined our group. You're not even talented, too much autotune." Luna pointed out as Yena just looked at them.

Hana already knew that Minji was a sasaeng a week after her and Hyunjin's dating issue was the hot topic by mistakenly seeing Yena's laptop that was left, opened.

"How dare you ruin our career like that? And to think that you're doing this for yourself, i can't believe how pathetic you look. I can't even look at you." Luna said as she covered her eyes and then raised her middle finger.

She was about to continue when Yena stopped her. "That's enough, Luna." She said and went infront of her.

"Minji dear. I'm so disappointed at you. Why do you have to do this? You hurted me, Luna and even Hana. She went through alot and as you can see, she's still not very well." Yena said pertaining to Hana who just looked down.

"She stole everything from me! She stole Hyunjin! Do you know how much i went through to get that!?" Minji was angry. Yena just shooked her head and placed her hand on Minji's shoulder.

"Minji, I know you're not like this. Just stop it. He won't be yours." Yena said which seemed made Minji furious.

"No! He'll be mine! The fans are already shipping us!" She said and laughed as she pointed at Hana.

"That's too bad, poor you!" She laughed as Hana just wiped her tears. Yena held her hand and smiled. 

"Yes the fans are already shipping you two but, it doesn't mean that Hyunjin will like you." Yena said that made Minji just stopped laughing.

She then glared at her and slapped her, making Yena scoffed. Luna who can't take it anymore stood up and walked towards Minji as she held her sleeve.

"How dare you slap Yena eonnie huh?!" Luna was angry, more furious than Minji. Minji just smirked and pushed her away as she brushed Luna's touch from her shirt.

"I'm just Minji. You can't do anything about it." She said and was about to leave when Yena played something.

"I promise to work hard for this debut! Just let me join this upcoming girl group! Use my connections for this 언니!" The voicemail said which was Minji.

Minji's eyes widened as she heard her secret. She was about to walk towards Yena when Hana grabbed her hair and pinned her down on the ground with her foot.

"Go Yena 언니 expose this little bitch. May she rot in hell." Hana said as she can't take Minji's face anymore as Yena started typing the issue she'll send. Minji was already pleading which the members ignored.

"Let's just wait for a few hours or even minutes and this issue will be released." Yena said as they sat down on the sofa. Minji was just there staring nowhere, she already went crazy.

"It's finally out!" Luna exclaimed as she showed her phone screen. It was already out, the news was already out. How fast can this journalists write? 

Minji of *****, a Hwang Hyunjin sasaeng

It was said that the one who exposed the two : Hana and Hyunjin dating was no other than Minji herself. It was said that she was jealous of the two and wanted Hyunjin for her own...

Hana already stopped reading as she can't take what the news said. It was all true, all true and she can't believe that they broke up because of Minji's doing.

And why did she became so affected about it?

"She's already trending! Look at twitter!" Luna said as the three looked at their twitter apps.

#leave*****
#Minjileave
#justleave
#sonotright

It was all trending, and Minji was just in the verge of crying as she stares at it. Their eyes met as Hana quickly dodged it.

"Please forgive me, 언니. I can't leave this group." Minji pleaded. Luna just shooked her head and Yena just stared at her.

"How dare you? You destroyed me, Minji. I can't let myself get fooled by you. Don't appear infront of me again." Hana said as she stood up and went into her and Yena's room.

"Manager-nim will be coming, get yourself ready Minji." Yena said as she walked inside their room. Hana broke into tears as she quickly hugged her.

"Hey it's finally okay! We exposed her. I told you, i have my hidden card." Yena said which made her burst into tears.

"I can't believe it 언니, she destroyed our relationship. I can't take it back now, i'm embarassed. I can't face him at this state of mine." Hana said which Yena just listened to.

"Time will give you guys the moment to talk, you two fix yourselves first." Yena said as she wiped her tears.

Jyp entertainment announces ***** Minji's department from the group

The news of Minji's collectibles of Hyunjin's waterbottles has taken the world by storm. And into discussions, the entertainment decided to remove Minji from the group to avoid furthermore issues.

She read the news as it was already days passed since Minji was exposed. She just looked at the view from their balcony as the cold air hugged her.

"How are you? Are you doing well? I'm really sorry." She mumbled, thinking of Hyunjin as she sighed.

"I'm really sorry, i didn't keep my promise." She continued as she started to tear up again. She quickly wiped her tears as they started to fall.

Their comeback was postponed after the news and the company will look at it for furthermore discussion as how they'll do the division of the parts.

"Maybe they'll add another member. If they do, i'll be very glad that it's not Minji." She heard Yena as she walked towards the balcony, she was talking to Luna who was out doing the grocery.

"No, I don't want another Minji! Come on Luna! Another Minji would probably the end of me!" Yena said as she just laughed, maybe from Luna's response as she stood beside Hana.

Yena gave her a simple smile as they both looked at the view with the cold air hugging them.

"We'll be okay, right?" Yena asked Hana as she just nodded at her question.

"Yes we will be alright."

-

ctrlshinichi

last chapter coming right up.