Chapter 26

The couple show Hyunjin and Minji would be in already aired and Hana was watching it with the girls.

She looked at Minji who's smile is ear to ear. She got sad as Hyunjin seemed to really like Minji's company but she didn't show it to the other girls and even cheered for Minji.

"You guys look great together! Are you guys already dating?" Luna asked as Hana chocked on her water.

'Why date?! Our dating ban is still not lifted yet for 5 years! But i'm already dating Hyunjin for almost 2 years.' Hana thought as she just smirked on her thought and waited for Minji to answer.

"Well, sunbae is really kind but we're still not on that level. We're good friends." Minji answered as they all nodded at her as an answer.

"But do you like sunbae?" Yena asked as Minji blushed and looked away. Hana looked away and continued watching the show even though she doesn't understand what's happening as she's focused on Minji's answer.

"Well, a bit.. since trainee days. Even though i got the least amount of training days i seemed to like Hyunjin sunbae!" Minji said which made Hana looked at her. She was already looking at her and smiled.

Hana smiled back at her and just focused herself on the show. Her phone vibrated so she instantly stood up and got inside the room.

It was from Hyunjin. She instantly smiled and sat on her part at the bunk bed.

From : Hyunjin

Don't be jealous.

Hana just chuckled at his text and immediately typed a reply.

To :  Hyunjin

It seemed like she liked you since her trainee days. 

She waited for his reply as she looked at some articles at the net and it was all about Hyunjin and Minji's show and how good they go together.

Some netizens wanted them to date and some wanted Minji to go away from Hyunjin. Immature fans.

From : Hyunjin

I noticed that. But i don't like her anyways.

She read Hyunjin's text and she smiled from ear to ear.

To : Hyunjin
Well it's almost our 2 year anniversary, what's your plan?

She went out their room as she got hot and saw the girls with face masks. She was shocked and placed her hand on her chest.

"You guys scared me!!" She yelled as the girls laughed at her reaction. They grabbed her as they also placed a face mask on her.

"Minji can you get my phone on our room?" Yena asked the younger to get her phone on their room. Hana and Yena's room. 

Hana just relaxed and waited for the maknae watching some show. She felt relieved as the show wasn't the one with her groupmate in it.

"Hana eonnie you got a text from someone..." Minji said and handed Hana her phone. Hana looked at the notification and saw Hyunjin's texts. 

'Good thing he didn't say anything.' Hana thought as she stood up and grabbed some water. She glanced at Minji who's looking at her more like a glare but she shrugged it off and drank some water.

The girls were still at the living room and was watching cartoons now. She just laughed at the girls childishness even the oldest, Yena was watching too.

Minji was nowhere to be found so Hana immediately walked around the dorm. The other girls noticed it too and started finding Minji.

"I thought you guys were watching cartoons together. I'm at the kitchen!" Hana seemed stressed as the youngest was nowhere to be found.

"She said she'll be going in the kitchen. You're in the kitchen." Yena said as the other girls nodded. Hana placed her palm on her forehead.

"Where could be that girl go?" She asked herself as she turned around and grabbed her jacket and her phone.

"I'll be going out for a while. I'll find Minji." Hana said and went out. She still hasn't read Hyunjin's texts yet and she was eager to know but Minji comes first.

'Minji please just go out wherever you are.' Hana thought as she looked around the area. She found a nearby park and sat at the swing.

The trauma of what happened still lingers in her mind but she shrugged it off and think that everything is already fine. 

After a few minutes she felt a hand on her shoulder. She instantly stood up and grabbed a stone.

She saw Minji infront of her smiling. She sighed in relief and was about to hug Minji but the youngest stopped her.

"You guys are dating even if you're dating ban is not done yet?"

-

I was LadyAvinxx.

happy 700 reads! And 1.23k reads!