Chapter 18

'Why does this guy always make me question my feelings?!' Hana thought as she stole a glance at Hyunjin who's already sleeping.

'Protect my ass.' She thought as she lied down and stared at the ceiling. Will she be able to fall asleep to this?

-

She felt something tickling her neck as she just brushed it off and covered herself with a blanket. It was morning already as she can hear the boys starting to get loud.

She stood up and walked straightly towards the bathroom as the boys were busy at the living room. The thought of Woojin leaving still made her sad but thinking that he'll be happy and fine it made her happy for him.

She did her morning essentials and walked out of the bathroom. She went to go grab something to cook for breakfast but was shocked when she saw the boys cooking.

"GOODMORNING HANA!" they all said except for Chan who's laughing at the boys. She just bowed and walked towards them.

"Be careful don't burn yourself." She said as the boys nodded. She looked around the kitchen and saw that it was a mess.

"Should i help out with something?" She asked them as they all shooked their heads to her question.

"Well, okay if you guys need any help just call me." She said and walked out of the kitchen.

She silently prays that the boys won't destroy the kitchen as some of them she  knows that can't cook.

Hana hears laughters as she rushed towards the kitchen. She saw them all covered in some powder which she immediately knew because its just in the sink. She facepalmed and grabbed towels.

"You guys look like kids." She said as they just laughed at her. Chan pointed at the flour and motioned to them to throw some at her.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" She yelled as she backs away from them. They had this mischievous grins on their face which made her gulped, she immediately ran towards the bedroom but to no luck she was grabbed by Hyunjin.

She was screaming no like a cat being forced to take a bath but this time the cat needs to bathe in flour. She pushed them away as she was almost covered in flour.

They were all white as a wall and Chan just took a picture of them. It was quite a fun experience and will probably happen only once.

She then remembered that she has to train and is late to practice. She instantly ran towards the bathroom and took a bath.

Minutes later, she walked out and grabbed her bag. She saw Stray Kids with a confused look on their faces as she just bowed and grabbed her shoes.

"I'll clean the house later." She said and wad about to walk out when Felix called her.

"Hana! Where are you going?" Felix asked her as she stopped on her tracks. She looked back and waited for him to answer.

"There's no practice for trainees today." Felix said as Hana sat on the entrance.

"Why didnt you guys tell me!" Hana said as she drops her bag and grabbed the broom.

"We were about to but, you were in a rush so we had no chance." Seungmin said as Hana just nodded. She's holding the broom and was ready to hit Stray Kids but to no luck, they sensed it fast and immediately ran away for their lives.

"Just don't let me catch you!" Hana said as they all locked their doors. Her and Han's room was the first one she went to.

It wasn't locked so she quickly went inside and saw no one. They tricked her!

'What a great plan, Bang Chan.' She thought. She forgot the honorifics as she's really mad it was her fault too but the audacity for them to say that she was in a rush. A big no-no. 

She checked the other rooms and one final room was left. She evily grinned and grabbed the doorknob and figured it out that it wasnt locked.

"Come out come out wherever you are." Hana said and was about to open the cabinet when the lights went out and she was grabbed by the waist by someone.

"Don't shout, it's just me Mario."

Does he really have the guts to joke around when i'm this mad?

-

LadyAvinxx

it was supposed to be Dio.. but nvm happy 700 reads