Chapter 19

Hana was about to kick his balls when he stopped her and switched on the lights. It was Felix who was about to laugh because of her reaction.

Her face showed that she can't believe what he said and Felix can't get enough of that.

"So you are Mario huh? Go jump to get coins now!" Hana went along with his joke and hits Felix with the broom she's holding. Felix was almost jumping so he won't get hit. Hana was about to run towards him when she tripped into something.

Felix immediately took action and caught her, leaving them in a hugging position. Hana dropped her broom and looked up at Felix who's already smiling.

They both heard the door open and saw Hyunjin. The two immediately let go of each other.

"It seems like i ruined your moment." Hyunjin said and closed the door leaving the two who's about to go outside.

Hana felt uneasy as she immediately went out and went to find Hyunjin. The boys were at the living room and the boy was not there.

Why is she feeling this? The feeling of something unexplained where you need to clear misunderstandings. She can't seem to put her finger in it too.

"He went outside and bought something." Seungmin said and Hana didnt waste any second and quickly went out.

It was already 12 noon by that time and Hana was running all over the neighborhood to find Hyunjin, but the boy was nowhere to be found.

"Where are you Hwang Hyunjin?" She mumbled as she sat down for a second as she's really tired. Her eyes were closing cause of exhaustion when something cold touched her cheek.

She quickly looked up and saw Hyunjin giving her water. She grabbed it and drank.

"Where have you been?" He asked her as she just gave him a confused look.

"No where have you been?" She asked him back.

"I just bought some things from the store. Why are you out?" He asked her as she just rolled her eyes.

"Psh, I don't know!" She said as she stood up.

"Are you outside because you were looking for me?" Hyunjin asked and Hana's cheek blushed. She quickly rolled his eyes at him.

"You? Why would i look for you?" Hana scoffed as Hyunjin just nodded.

"Because you were sorry about what happened earlier, I guess?" He said and Hana was caught off guard.

"Well why would i be sorry because of earlier? Did I went out because I thought you were jealous? Hah! No." Hana explained more like rap as Hyunjin just laughed at her.

"Why are you explaining? Besides it was about the training stuff not Felix hugging you. But on second thought i was jealous of what happened." Hyunjin said which made Hana blushed even more.

"Why did you thought of that Hana-ssi? Could that be because you.... like me?" Hyunjin teased her as he swirls some of her hair. Hana just moved away and glared at him.

"Why would i like you? I'm not like STAYS who go crazy over you." Hana said as Hyunjin just looked at her.

"Why are you bringing stays in our conversation. It's only between you and me." Hyunjin said.

Hana glared at Hyunjin who's smiling. He still hasn't had enough of teasing her which made her more furious.

"Hwang Hyunjin stop teasing me!" Hana said as Hyunjin just laughed at her.

"Why would i stop? I love it when you blush." He said and pinched her cheeks.

"That's why i want you to stop! That thing of yours! It's been getting in my mind and i can't stop thinking about it. All of it! I want you to stop, Hwang Hyunjin! That kiss? It was in my mind for days! I think i like you already and i can't do anything about it." Hana said and looked down.

"What did you say?" Hyunjin asked her as he thinks he heard something. Hana realized it after few seconds and was about to ran away.

"No running away this time, you're with me." Hyunjin grabbed her and held her hand.

"Can you repeat what you just said i think i heard something, Hana." Hyunjin said as Hana shooked her head.

"Say it or I'll kiss you." Hearing his words she quickly covered her lips as Hyunjin just stared at it.

"You heard it right. Yes i like you too, Hwang Hyunjin."

-
LadyAvinxx2020

happy 600 reads!!