Chapter 30

Hyunjin just hugged her as she just gladly hugged him back. She can hear his heart beat going fast as she felt hers too.

"You should go home. The boys might be waiting for you downstairs you know." Hana said.

"No, I told them to leave already." Hyunjin answered.

"What?! But why!? Sasaengs might know your location! You know it's hard right?" Hana asked him. It's hard these days as sasaengs might follow them it's already hard knowing their numbers but their dorm? That needs high level security.

"I want to spend time with you. I'll get busy again it's already comeback month. I need to seize this opportunity." Hyunjin said as he gave her a mask and a hat too.

Hana chuckled at him being already prepared for their date and even bringing her a spare mask and a hat.

"You know i can't say no to you." She said and walked away leaving Hyunjin there.

"So where are we going?" Hana asked him as he catched up with her.

"To the computer hub? I want to go play games." Hyunjin said. Hana nodded and followed Hyunjin to the computer shop.

"May the best man win." Hana said as they were already infront of their computers and waiting for the game to start.

"Loser treats the winner dinner. Call?" Hyunjin asked her. Dinner would be nice since it's already evening and the game would be just short.

"Sure, get ready i'll make your wallet empty." Hana answered and started the game.

"Aish! Noooooooo!" Hyunjin whined as she was already winning although the game had just started.

"Oh my gosh, Hwang Hyunjin. Did a girl just defeat you? Omg." Hana said, teasing him.

Hyunjin just rolled his eyes at her and continued eating. They were eating at a nearby teokbeokki place as they were already hungry to go to some fast food chains.

"What should we do next?" Hana asked.
Hyunjin looked at her and shrugged as he continued eating.

"We could just go to the dorm and watch something and chill." He said which made Hana choked on her food.

"Here drink water." Hana immediately grabbed his water bottle and almost emptied the bottle.

"Say again, Hyunjin!?" Hana's mind went to places as this watch something and chill's different.

"I said let's go to the dorm and watch something with the boys. What are you thinking Hana? We won't go to Hongkong, we're still young." Hyunjin said and wiped his lips as he waited for her to finish.

"I'm not thinking that kind of.... stuff." Hana mumbled and followed Hyunjin as they walk to the boys dorm.

"Hana!! We miss you!" Jeongin greeted her as soon as she walked in the dorm. She just smiled at Jeongin as she sats down at the sofa.

"So how are you guys?" Hana asked the members as they sat infront of her. They shrugged and pointed at the tv.

"We were disappointed! I can't believe this. Hyunjin and Minji don't suit each other." Han answered which made Hana chuckled.

"You guys would hit it off but i don't know what they are thinking and choose Minji instead. We don't like her." Leeknow continued as they all listened.

"That is true. Really true, We could've made the ratings higher." Hyunjin confidently answered as he sats down beside Hana.

"But it's okay. Since fans might notice you two dating. It would be hard since this guy right here shows affection too much." Chan also joined the conversation as they all nodded to what he said.

"It's much better to pair Hyunjin to someone rather than Hana. It's okay, you two will go public someday!" Seungmin said as they all just stared at him.

"That's true. But i really hope they'll end it soon. I feel weird when looking at Minji." Felix said, as he just shrugged his shoulders to them.

"Me too. It feels like she's a stalker or something." Changbin muttered. They all nodded as they all felt the same with Minji.

"I hope she's not a threat." Hyunjin continued as he checks out Hana's phone, playing games. The boys were just watching him and Hana just watched them.

"I'll be going home now. It's already late, i need to go practice tomorrow." Hana grabbed her phone from Hyunjin's hands and quickly walked out.

"Adios kiddos!" Hana teased and ran away from them as she calls a cab so she can go home.

She arrived at their building as she quickly walked in inside to avoid paparazzi. 

As she opens the door. She was shocked to see Minji infront of the door as if it she's been waiting for her to arrive.

"You just won't listen aren't you?"

-

thanks for the 1k!!! we're almost at 2k!