Chapter 33

Hyunjin was woken up by I.N as he looked like he need to tell Hyunjin something.

"What is it, Jeongin?" He asked as I.N just showed him his phone. His eyes widened at the news headline he saw.

Stray Kids Hwang Hyunjin & ***** Do Hana, dating?

It is also the day of their comeback. Hyunjin ran his hand in his hair as he just left out a sigh.

"When was this released? The headline even sucks. It is the day of our comeback too, maybe just someone wants to sabotage our comeback." He said. 

Jeongin was about to answer when Chan and the rest of the members barged in to the room. They were already awake before him.

"It was released just yesterday and no, No one was trying to sabotage our comeback. You two are caught." Chan said which the members agreed to.

"I know, but who would expose us like that? The writer even knows all the details about our relationship." Hyunjin said. The members nodded and went into deep thinking as him.

"I think this is someone we all knew." Leeknow joined in the conversation.

"This someone we maybe know but not completely." Han continued. Felix seemed quiet as he listened to what they said.

"Maybe this one is a sasaeng that we all know." He said, the members looked at him confused and in disbelief.

"Yes, who would expose you two for this and look i think there's a hidden message in the news. All the pictures, I'm sure the paparazzi won't even take this. You two dated very secretly, we didn't even know until Seungmin said it." Felix said as he seemed to analyzed all of it.

"Why me?" Seungmin asked as his name was mentioned. Felix just pointed at their picture which he quickly realized.

"Oh i get it." He mumbled as they continued to think about the issue.

"Okay guys, it's our comeback today and i think we should focus on this one first. We all worked hard for this, we won't let it go to waste and I'm sure that they'll ask the staff about this if this is true or just pure false." Chan said, calming Hyunjin as he saw that he was nervous.

"The pictures says it all, hyeong." Felix said. Chan just nodded, thinking of something to say.

"But editing apps are now known and they'll think of that." Chan continued, Felix shooked his head and was about to answer when Han stepped in.

"The fans ship Hyunjin with Minji meanwhile, Hana with I.N" He said as they all sighed.

"Maybe this sasaeng wants Hyunjin for Minji or for her only." Seungmin said which made all the members look at him.

"That is very correct." Changbin finally spoke after hearing everyone's say about the news.

"But first, we need to get ready for our comeback first. This one's the best one, we'll make Woojin proud." Chan said as they all started to get ready.

They went to MNet first as they get ready for their promotion. They practiced first to see if there's mistakes so the performance would go on smoothly.

"Okay let's show them what we got." Chan said as they all formed a circle and they all raised their hands with a shout.

-

They were all done with the filming as they all headed to JYP building to see if they did well.

Hyunjin was about to go inside the elevator when he saw Hana and Luna going to the practice room.