Chapter 32

Hana was nervous standing in front of their manager's office, probably the media were already there.

She took a deep breath and remembered Yena's words yesterday. She walked in and saw the reporters with their question sheets.

A question popped in to her mind as she stared at them, waiting for her to sit down.

'Why do they need to ask me questions? It's already 2020. They can't be serious.'

She sat down and just simply smiled at them as she got ready for their questions.

"When did you guys met?"

"Trainee days of mine." She answered and waited for the other reporter to ask her.

"When did you guys started dating?"

"Probably 2 years ago, almost 3." She answered. She can't remember when but she knows that it's almost 3 years of them.

"Do you guys go out and take strolls?"

She just smiled and chose not to answer the question. This continued on as she just answered every other questions and felt more nervous.

-

Hana was back home as soon as she opens the door, she was met by a hug from Yena.

"How did it go?" She asked her as she gave her space to walk in.

"I'm done. I'll maybe leave the group. This is so bad." She said and quietly walked to their room.

Hana just sat down on her bed and pulled out her phone to look at Stray Kids' new comeback release. God's Menu.

She was just vibing with the song until Felix's part showed on her screen. She just stared at Felix and smiled.

"He looks so handsome. I think i'm about to get wrecked." Hana mumbled to herself and giggled. She continued watching and finally saw Hyunjin.

She simply smiled and continued watching their mv. She remembered the words she and Hyunjin said before her debut and after her debut.

Hana took a deep sigh and just stared at her homescreen which is her and Hyunjin.

"We'll never let go." She mumbled and lied down on her bed as she curled up into a ball.

-

"Hana, wake up. We need to go to practice." Yena woke her up as she just stared at her face. Hana grabbed her blanket and puts all over her.

"Come on, Hana. You need to get up so we can go already and you also need to talk to Hyunjin."

Hana quickly stood up as she slightly pushed Yena away. She needs to talk to Hyunjin so they could finish this and so she can take this weight off of her chest already.

"You need to be strong, Hana. I'm here and if Minji does something again, don't forget to just tell me. I'll expose her." Yena said and walked away as they all enter the building.

Minji walked past her accidentally bumping their shoulders. She just looked back and shrugged, having a smirk on her face.

Luna grabbed Hana's hand and walked with her inside the building. The trainees were looking at them as they walked to the elevator while, Hana was just hiding her face in embarassment.

They were walking towards the practice room when she heard Hyunjin's voice calling for her.

She walked faster, grabbing Luna so they could both run away from him. But to no luck, Hyunjin's faster than them.

"Hey, are we okay?" He asked her, scanning her face to see if anything happened to her.

She was tired and is lacking sleep at the situation she's in right now. She's taking all the blame for what happened to them.

"Yes we are okay, Hyunjin. Now go ahead, you still guys have some filming to do." She said and walked away from him. Luna grabbed her hand and slightly squeezed it, making her calm.

"You guys can do this." Luna whispered to her as they two walked in the practice room. They rest for awhile and started practicing.

Hana's mind was not with her as they practiced for their comeback. She can't help but think the amount of hate she'll get when it's already time for their comeback.

"Hana! Earth to Hana!" Her thinking was interrupted by Yena.

"What are you thinking? You're dancing the wrong moves!" She was scolded by Yena. She just bowed and started dancing again.

"Hey what happened?" Yena stopped her from going anywhere as they were already done for practice.

"Nothing, it's just..." Hana thought for awhile. "I'm just thinking how much hate i'll get when it's already our comeback. I might not take it very well." She continued. Yena hugged her as she started to cry to her shoulder.

"Hyunjin will protect you. I know he will and yes he will." Yena whispered to her ear as she just listened to her.

"We'll get through this." Hana mumbled as Yena grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"Of course you guys will! You guys can do this! We'll be here, Me and Luna." She said and dragged her away from the practice room as they went home.

" I hope Minji would stop with this. She almost ruined our careers." Hana said. Yena just looked at her and smirked.

"I will ruin hers if she don't." She said, leaving Hana confused as she walked inside their dorm.

"Just trust me on this one, Hana."

-

Stream Left & Right by Seventeen too ;)