Chapter 27

Hana went home with Minji smiling ear to ear. Hana was uncomfortable and she immediately walked towards her and Yena's room and lied down.

Few moments later sobs were heard from her. She was crying and she can't do anything for it to stop. She covered her mouth to stop herself from making any noise and stared at herself in the mirror.

"What to do Hana?" She asked herself and sighed. She went out their room after touching up so the girls won't know she cried.

She just stared at them and Minji was also there having fun. She sighed for the hundredth time and went towards the kitchen.

"I'm going out for abit! I'll be back later eonnie!" Minji said and waved goodbye to the girls and when she saw Hana she just rolled her eyes at her and walked out.

'That bitch..' Hana thought and clenched her fists. She knew! Minji knew about the two. But how? When she grabbed my phone and gave it to me? Probably!

Few days passed as she thinks of ways how to shut her up. Their show continued to air and Minji x Hyunjin couple are rising. They are the hottest issue in Korea and probably other countries too.

Hana and the rest of the group were getting ready to perform at an award show alongside their other sunbaes. It was like a dream to Hana and her members.

"Guys let's do our best okay?" Hana asked them and cheered for them. Minji was just looking at her and smirked. 

'I'll do my best to ruin you, Hana.' Minji thought while looking at Hana as she's busy checking other members.

"Let's go!" Hana called the other members so they can cheer and pray for their performance to go well.

They sat down beside their sunbaes and Hana saw Hyunjin looking at her. He smiled at her and she gladly smiled back. She saw him mumbled something and immediately blushed. She just nodded and continued to watch the show.

It was their turn now and they were nervous as heck. She's breaking out cold sweats and she's shaking. What if she messed up? What would happen?

She saw her phone screen lit up so she immediately grabbed it and saw Hyunjin's text. It was them who performed before Hana's group so their probably done.

Hyunjin :

You can do it. Don't be nervous okay?
Love you.

She had no time to reply as the staffs were already rushing time. She left her phone in her bag and ran towards the members to go on stage. She silently prayed for their performance to go well.

-

The performance was already done so they quickly went down as the staffs immediately walked towards them so they could take care of them. They were  sweaty and the staffs would fan them or gave them mini fans.

"The performance was really great! Good thing you girls didnt messed up. I'm proud!" Their manager congratulated them as they made a noise due to happiness.

"Someone's phone is ringing can you please find that phone?" The staff asked as Hana immediately grabbed her phone and saw that Chan was calling her.

"You guys were awesome out there. Keep it up." Chan complimented as she smiled.

"Thanks for the compliment sunbae! Is there anything you want to tell me?" Hana asked as she walked away from the members.

"Hyunjin here. Chan hyeong already said what i was about to say. But anyways you looked pretty there. I love you." Hyunjin ended the call and Hana was just blushing. Hana calmed herself before going back to the members.

She saw Minji looking at her as when she looked at Minji. She looked away.

I hope she doesn't ruin our careers.

"Where have you been, Eonnie?" She asked Hana. Hana just raised a brow and sat down.

"I went to the bathroom." She said and rested.

Minji walked towards Hana and dragged her away from the members.

They were alone and Hana waited for her to say something and when she was about to leave Minji grabbed her.

"Just what do you want to talk about Minji? The others might get worried you know!" Hana said as Minji just smirked.

"I see. You and Hyunjin are still together." Minji said. Hana just gulped as Minji thought right her smirk got bigger.

"I told you before right? Break up with him or I'll ruin your career. What would happen to Hyunjin's career Hana? Think of that." Minji said as Hana just stared at her.

When she realized she liked Hyunjin. She thought that she would risk anything for him even her career.

"I won't break up with him."

-

i'm in twt atm. sorry, i also changed it as a Hyunjin fanfiction now. Do you like the new cover?