Chapter 29

Minji stopped questioning her and Hyunjin which made her relaxed and calm.

"You know it's a good thing Minji stopped. I guess she's happy with the way it is at the moment. She can call Hyunjin whenever she wants as they're a "couple." Yena said emphansizing the couple as they sat down to eat.

Hana was about to say something when Yena stopped her with putting food in her mouth.

Yena just glared at her and eyed at Minji. She looked at her side as she saw Minji approaching their table.

They immediately plastered a smile on their faces as she sat down.

"Eonnie? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

They quickly grabbed their chopsticks and started eating. Hana was just silent as Minji eats peacefully beside her.

As they were eating they heard a loud noise coming towards the cafeteria. Hana immediately knew who it was as her face brigthened.

She waited for them to open the cafeteria door and when they finally came she instantly smiled.

"Hello! You guys.." Hana was about to call them when Minji waved her hand and completely shut her off.

She looked down as she sat down on her seat. Hana even saw Yena glaring at Minji for being such a stealer. She slowly shooked her head and continued eating.

"Let's go?" Minji asked them as they were done with their food and they also took a rest before going to practice.

Hana eyed at the Stray Kids's table and saw Hyunjin looking at her. She simply put out a smile as she walks out the cafeteria.

"How am i going to handle this?" She mumbled to herself.

"You need to talk to him, Hana. We just can't meddle to your business without asking him. You need to let him know, Hana." Yena said as she walked beside her.

"I can't, Eonnie. I'm scared." Hana answered.

"You can do this Hana, unless if you want to keep silent forever and torment from her. I just can't stand her and look at you being like this, you're not the old Hana i used to know and I want her back." Yena said as she pressed Hana's hand.

"I can do this. I just need time, eonnie." Hana answered before going in the practice room. They'll be filming their dance practice and they can go home and rest.

-

"That's just so wrong, Minji." Yena said as she pointed out Minji's dance.

"You weren't supposed to go like that. We practiced this for months already." Luna said as Minji just looked down.

"Guys don't be harsh on her. She's still learning okay? Besides she just joined as few months ago." Hana defended her. Minji just smirked and nodded.

Hana knew it as she saw Yena rolled her eyes and Luna was just looking at her.

"Please practice your parts again, we can't let this continue. Go." Yena sternly said and dragged the two out of the practice room.

"Why did you drag us out?" Luna asked, Yena was just standing infront of them as the two waited for her answer.

"Hana, you can't do that. Just don't okay?" Yena asked her. She knew what she was talking about so she nodded and sighed.

Yena was about to talk when someone called Hana.

"Pst, tired. Your boyfriend is here." He said. She just smiled at him as he teased her by calling her Tired.

"I don't know someone named Tired. Are you cheating on me perhaps?" Hana teased him as Hyunjin shooked his head.

The two were already gone as they both gave them space.

"No I'm not! Never. I'm just joking okay?" Hyunjin said.

Hana chuckled at his reaction and pinched his cheeks. He was confused at what she's doing but he just let her do what she wanted.

"I know and I know you won't cheat on me. Besides, why are you here? Don't you have practice?" Hana held his clothing as they can't hold hands and stopped at the staircase.

"We're done with practice. I'm tired, I want to rest." Hyunjin whined.

"Then why are you here? You should go home and rest, Hyunjin." Hana said and pushed him away.

"You're my rest, Hana. I'm okay here." He said. Hana was offguard with what he said and looked away.

"Okay that's too cheesy, Hyunjin." She laughed at him and saw him not laughing. She instantly stopped and cleared her throat.

"I'm just like you too. I'm resting when i'm with you."

-

that's cringe but i'm enjoying it. sorry

We're almost close to ending.