Chapter 7

The promotions were done and JYP decided for them to have a break for few weeks so they can enjoy their after promotion rest.

And days has passed since their break and they we're all bored. But Hana trained night and days and will go back home tired.

-

They all sighed as they were really bored and had got nothing to do. Their Woojin hyeong was also not there because he was in his hometown and was staying there for weeks.

"Good for Woojin hyeong to be with his family." Changbin mumbled as the others nodded.

"I miss my parents so much." Jeongin said as he sighed while the others just looked at him.

Hana was really sad and bored as she can't practice because of the break plus she can't get out of the dorm.

"Let's play a game, oppa." She said to Chan as he looked at the other boys. The boys agreed and they played Truth or Dare.

Chan was the first one since he's the leader and Hana's the one who's asking him. He chose truth so Hana's thinking of what to ask him until she finally got it.

"Ah! Oppa, here's my question! What are your thoughts about everyone?" She asked him as he looked uneasy.

"You mean everyone? Including you?" He asked her as she nodded at his question.

"Okay for Hyunjin, you're really a great person and continue being like that. For Changbin and Han continue being with me and create the best rap we ever make. For Felix, nice mate keep going for our Yennie, continue being our cute maknae don't grow up yet and for you Hana, I like you." he said. All the boys were shocked including Hana as Chan just smiled as he looked at her.

Her cheeks blushed deep red at the sudden confession, she saw the boys attacking Chan as she just chuckled. Next thing she know the boys were already infront of her saying that they like her.

"Hey, I like you more." Felix said as Leeknow pushed him.

"No, i like yo- nah-ah! I like her more than you guys do!" Jeongin cut his hyeong's word as Changbin and Han were just looking.

"Hana-ssi, i know this guys are pain in the ass. So date me instead." Seungmin said and winked at her. Was that even Seungmin?

"Well, Hana-ssi we like you as a person and a great human being. That's all." Both of them said at the same time. She just nodded and smiled. Hyunjin walked towards her and stared at her eyes for a few seconds.

"You know that i truly like you more not like this guys who's telling it to you right now and fighting over you. Shortie" He said then pats her head teasing her as she just blinked and then few moments later after realizing it.

She then blushed as she realized what he said, no. What the boys said. She looked at them fighting as Chan just looked at them.

"Guys stop!" She shouted as the boys immediately stopped and looked at her. She shooked her head and bowed.

"Guys, this is wrong. Really wrong, you could get in trouble with this. I don't want to be the cause of that! Please forget that feelings of yours to me." Hana said then bowed to them. She walked towards her room as she curled up into a ball, thinking what just happened earlier.

They were just playing Truth or Dare. It was also the first round and they instantly finished too. She sighed as she shooked her head.

She shouldnt have moved to this dorm. Why would she be in a boys dorm at the first place. Their fans might attack her when they knew.

Hana just stared at the ceiling for hours as she thinks what to do best at the situation she's in right now.

Chan,Felix,Jeongin,Leeknow,Seungmin
and Hyunjin just confessed their feelings for her. But it might not be that they like her more than a friend right? But why did she overthinked?

No, no it might be also that! Changbin and Han both like me as their friend so that's great! I like them too as a friend. But the 6 of them? What about them?

"You know, i truly like you more." Hyunjin's confession made her blushed again as she shooked her head.

"Thoughts go away! This is bad!" she said and fanned the 'thoughts' away from her.

"You're thinking of me so you want me to go away from your mind?"

-

okay idk, is it still lockdown yet?

idk this is hwbsjms blob