11| total, complete, amnesia

Start from the beginning

"Okay." I simply told him with a shrug of my shoulders, and turned around to continue my walking.

"Okay? That's it?" He shouted after me, confusion laced in his voice and his brows furrowed.

"Well, yeah. You just said to not let it get awkward between us so I'm not. Pretend it never happened okay?"

A look of hurt graced his perfectly defined face, and then as quick as lightning, his usual cocky smirk appeared on his face.

"You coming back for lunch?"

"I'm actually going to head over to Tal's Treats, you know to see how she's feeling and everything. You wanna join me?"

He smiled and nodded in response, both of us walking down the street to see Natalia, our usual banter bouncing back and forth between us.

•••

The bell to the small bakery chimed as Sebastian and I walked in, being welcomed by the smell of freshly baked treats.

"Alex! Sebastian! What are you guys doing here?" Natalia asked us, a beaming smile on her face.

"Hi Nattie! Well we just came to see you, grab a few treats." I replied, going over to her and giving her a big hug.

"Oh that's so sweet of you guys! Pick out whatever you want, it's on the house."

"Thanks Talia." Sebastian thanked her, giving her a side hug.

Sebastian and I walked up to the window where all the treats were sitting. Sebastian picked out a jam donut with an iced latte, whereas I picked out a salted caramel tart with hot chocolate, whipped cream, and mini marshmallows. We both picked up our food and drinks, before we walked over to sit in a booth that was seated at the back of cafe. I immediately took a big sip of my hot chocolate, humming in delight.

"You really like hot chocolate don't you, Lexi?" Sebastian smirked in amusement.

I blushed profusely at his words, embarrassed that he's found out what my guilty pleasure is, dipping my head down and nodding slowly.

"Don't be embarrassed, Sweetheart. I think it's cute." He told me softly.

"Uh, thanks, I guess." I told him, confused.

"Let's play twenty questions." He told me suddenly.

"Why?"

"Because I don't think that we know each other that well."

"Okay, fine. You go first."

He nodded, and was in deep thought for a second before asking his first question.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Seriously? You took that long to think of that?" I asked him incredulously.

"Yeah. Now answer the question Black."

"Fine. My favourite colour is turquoise."

"Turquoise? Wow, I thought it was going to be pink or some shit." He gave me a small laugh.

"Not every girl likes the colour pink, Kingsley. And if you haven't realised already, I'm not like most girls."

"Indeed you aren't, Lexi." He muttered quietly.

"Favourite movie?" I asked him.

"The Rush Hour trilogy."

"I remember watching those films with you guys, they were actually better than I thought."