Chapter 26 - Invasion! (Part 5)

As Kara followed Barry through the inter-dimentional corridor, she saw many things passing by her, but before she could process whatever she saw, Kara kept on focusing on Barry.

Kara saw a canon, a man in a black and yellow suit with red eyes and a kryptonian pod crashing to Earth, before she realised she was getting distracted.

She focused on Barry, and holding his hand. How his hand felt in her hand.

Soon Barry guided both Kara and Clark to Earth 1, where they exited through a breach.

"Hey, did it work?" Max asked waiting for him outside the breach.

"Yeah. Why are you still here?" Barry asked.

"What do you mean? You just left." Max said.

"Time loop." Barry said to himself smiling, realising his theory was true. "Anyway, these people are backup." 

"Cool. You look like Kara. Wait a minute, did you bring Kara's doppelgänger?" Max asked.

"Yeah." Barry said.

"Who is he?" Max asked, looking at Superman.

"Superman, her cousin." Barry said.

"Ok. Let's go back to the base?" Max asked.

"Yep." Barry said, as everyone went back to the JSA base of operations.

"This is definitely better than my apartment." Kara joked, entering the base.

"Um hello?" Kara's Doppelgänger said.

"Hi! You are my doppelgänger. Barry told me about this. Almost everyone has a doppelgänger in the multiverse, I never thought I'd run into my own. This is -" Kara ranted, before being interrupted.

"The similarities run deep." Earth-1 Kara joked.

"So Barry, do you suppose we can also see your face, now that we know your name?" Wonder Woman asked.

Barry looked at Kara (Earth 38), and while Kara couldn't see his face under the mask, she knew that he must be really mad at her for revealing his secret. He didn't tell anyone except Winn and herself on her Earth.

The mask on Barry's face faded with lightning crackling around it, revealing his face. Wonder Woman and Power-girl stared at Barry, noticing how attractive he was, and Kara (Earth 38) felt a pang of jealousy. 

Why was she feeling jealous? She was in a happy relationship with James, and only wanted the best for Barry. She didn't have feelings for Barry, did she?

"Whoa! Your Barry Allen. Barry Allen, the greatest CSI of all time. I've read all of your reports, it makes so much more sense now. You described everything like you were at the scene of crimes, because you actually were at the scene of crimes." Max said in awe.

"Yeah. I am, I was The Flash." Barry said.

"The Flash?" Kara asked, Barry hadn't talked to her a lot about his old life. 

"Yeah. Central City's protector. I thought you said these people were your friends, how do they not know?" Power-girl asked.

Barry ignored Power-girl, before looking at Oliver Queen.

"Green Arrow," Barry began, as knowing Oliver, he probably didn't want his identity revealed. "Anything new?"

"Yes. There has been a lot of energy radiating from outer space, but Felicity said that there is nothing wherever the energy is. We think the alien ship must be using cloaking tech." Oliver said.