Chapter 5 - Death of Zoom

Zoom appeared in a bright flash of blue lightning.

"Who are you?" Zoom said in a distorted voice.

"You don't remember me? Let's go somewhere more private then." Barry said.

Barry then picked Zoom up, and ran to the north pole. 

"How are you so fast?" Zoom asked.

Barry then willed his face-mask off and it came off

"B-barry?" Zoom asked, not believing his eyes.

"Yes Zolomon?" Barry asked back. 

Barry chuckled looking at Zoom's scared face, and said "so are you gonna try and fight me or do you give up?"

Blue lightning then began to cover Zoom as he summoned a lightning storm, Barry realised what Zoom was doing so he ran around Zoom, absorbing his kinetic energy, making Zoom lose his speed, Barry then began to vibrate his hand like Zoom did to his father and his team all those years ago, but he stopped and smiled.

"Come on Barry, kill me!" Zoom said. "I SAID KILL ME!"

"No."

"What?"

"No. I am not going to kill you. I will send you to Iron Heights, and you will rot there till the end of your days. This will be better than killing you. So much better, as I will know you are facing punishment."

Barry then began to walk towards Zoom, but Zoom phased out of his meta-cuffs. He began to run faster than the speed of light, and Barry knew what was happening.

Zoom was trying to tear the earth apart.

Barry quickly interrupted and caught Zoom.

"Why stop me?" Zoom asked barry, "you have nothing left on this Earth."

"But others still have things. There are good people in this Earth. People who inspire hope, love, courage, honour, truth and humanity. Good people that deserve to live. Unlike you, Zoloman." Barry told Zoom.

Barry and Zoom began to fight, but in reality Barry was just toying with Zoom. Barry would slow down all the time until Zoom would get near and then he would pull away.

Finally Barry had enough playing, and he swiftly ended the fight with just one punch.

"You lose Zoloman."

"Oh no, I think I won a long time ago. Every second of your life I will be with you. I will have caused your suffering to be endless."

Barry then speed punched Zoom, and sped Zoom to Iron Heights.

Outside of Iron Heights, Zoom began vibrating his hand in order to stop his own heart, and Zoom killed himself, instead of going to prison.

Barry then sped to CCPD and told all of the police that Zoom was dead.

Barry then stopped all of the crime in Central City, and captured everyone that was either a prison escapee or a wanted criminal in Central City.

Soon, CCPD was filled with criminals, nd Captain Singh asked Barry who he was.

Barry took Captain Singh to a deserted island in the south China Sea, and willed his mask to come off.

Captain Singh gasped when he saw Barry.

"Were you the flash? Where have you been for the past 5 years?" Captain Singh asked.

I was training to fight Zoom. I had to get faster, stronger and smarter to beat him. And yes, I was the flash, but not any more. That name brings back too many painful memories. I will be leaving this earth and I will not be coming back unless I really have to. Now that Zoom is no more, I am sure that the police can take care of all the crime in this city now." Barry said.

"Yes Mr Allen, so where are you off to?" Captain Singh asked.

Another Earth, I will try to start a new life, maybe as a reporter or something along those lines." Barry told the Captain.

"Ah pity, you made a damn good CSI." Captain Singh said to Barry.

Captain Singh pulled Barry into a hug, and Barry willed his mask to come on, in the right corner of his eye he saw Gideon.

"Where to Mr. Allen?" Gideon asked.

"Someplace random." Barry said to Gideon.

Barry then began to run, and a blue portal opened in front of him. He sped straight into it, and ran to amother Earth.