Chapter 2 - Oliver's idea

Star City

Barry had just finished explaining his story to Team Arrow, and everyone looked like they wanted to kill someone.

Oliver was mad at Zoom for taking everyone from one of his closest friends, one of the few people that understood him and had lost enough already. Felicity was also angry, not wanting to let Zoom get away with killing a group of really close friends. Dig and Thea did not know Team Flash very well, but they were still sad, as the way Oliver and Felicity talked about Team Flash made them out to be true heroes, people that did not kill, people that would always look for another way. 

But most of all, it was Barry. A fire burned in his eyes, filled with determination. A fire filled with hate. But also a fire that hid the sadness he was feeling.

Barry asked Oliver what to do, but all Oliver said was "we do nothing."

Barry was surprised at this, "what do you mean, did you not hear a thing I just said? He could come for you guys next, or he could even go for the legends. He will do anything to hurt me."

"Yes, which is why you are going to train." Oliver began "You are going to go to Nanda Parbat. and you will train with the league."

"The league of assassins?" Barry asked.

"Yes, what other leagues do you know of?" Oliver asked Barry.

"Ok then, where is Nanda Parbat?" Barry asked, accepting the idea that he would train with the league of assasins.

"I will take you there." Oliver said.