"Just feel me, Y/n" Jungkook said, his attention still focused on Y/n's breasts as he ravished them with his tongue and teeth.

His hands moved to her center, skillfully unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down. With a swift motion, he tossed the clothing across the room, where it joined her discarded shirt.

Y/n felt a cool breeze on her thighs and instinctively brought her legs together, catching Jungkook's gaze. Sensing her hesitation, he lifted himself back up and gently pushed her legs apart, positioning himself comfortably between them. The contact between their half-clothed bodies sent a mix of anticipation and pleasure coursing through y/n.

As Jungkook continued to kiss and suck on the sensitive skin beneath her ear, eliciting louder moans from y/n, his hand ventured further down. He placed his fingers on her mound, teasing her and intensifying her arousal.

Moving his hand lower, his fingers brushed against her labia. "Jung-k-oo-," y/n moaned, arching her back in response to the pressure he applied to her folds. With deliberate movements, he began to slowly rub his two fingers against her clothed clit, feeling the wetness of her arousal.

"Damn, y/n, you're so wet for me," Jungkook exclaimed, his fingers continuing their motions on her clit, increasing the pleasure and eliciting more moans from her. Unable to resist the urge, y/n's hands moved down to untie the strings of his shorts. With some effort, she managed to open the knot and lowered his shorts, completely removing them from him.

Now only clad in their underwear, they continued their passionate encounter. Y/n could feel the hardness and length of his manhood without the barrier of his shorts, as he was now only in his boxers. Jungkook's hand moved to the back of y/n, while his other hand continued to rub her clit. With the skillful use of his three fingers, he unclipped her bra.

Jungkook removed his hand from her clit and placed both palms on her shoulders, gently pulling down her bra straps. As he kissed her shoulder, he slowly removed the straps, finally uncovering her upper body completely.

Y/n, feeling a bit shy as it was her first time being almost naked in front of a man, circled her arms around his neck and pulled him down, causing their bare chests to touch.

As their bare chests made contact, Jungkook could feel the sensation of y/n's erect nipples brushing against his chest. Noticing her hesitance, he leaned down to gently kiss her, reassuring her, "Don't feel shy, y/n. I love you just the way you are."

Their lips met, and he eagerly slipped his tongue into her mouth, causing her to relax and surrender to his touch.

Without delay, y/n could feel Jungkook grinding against her, initiating passionate dry sex. Her already wet core was further stimulated by the friction of his length rubbing against her. Simultaneously, she felt his hands moving between them, cupping her naked breast.

Overwhelmed by the sensations, y/n could only comprehend that her husband was incredibly skilled in bed.

Y/n instinctively moved her hands above her, tightly gripping the sides of the pillow, while Jungkook continued to play with her breasts, his fingers trailing around her areolas.

Breaking away from her mouth, he trailed his lips along her throat, eventually pausing between her breasts. Locking eyes with y/n, he moved his lips to her right breast, taking it into his mouth. The sight before her was incredibly erotic, leaving her feeling overwhelmed with desire.

Each time Jungkook tugged on her erect nipples with his teeth, y/n couldn't help but arch her back in pleasure. His tongue and teeth played sensually on her soft flesh, while their intense dry humping only served to make her even wetter, soaking through her only remaining piece of clothing.