CHAPTER 39

***A DOUBLE UPDATE***

AUTHOR POV

"I love you, y/n... I love you so much," Jungkook declared, his voice filled with an overwhelming intensity. As he spoke those words, he leaned closer, connecting their foreheads together. "I love you," he whispered once more, causing a slight blush to tint her cheeks.

In response, she mustered the courage to reciprocate his feelings. "I love you too," she confessed, her voice filled with sincerity and affection. As she spoke, she couldn't help but let herself fully embrace the depth of her emotions.

Leaning back slightly, he looked into her eyes, a smile spreading across his face. Her own smile mirrored his, a reflection of the joy they both felt in that moment.

Their gazes locked, and they continued to share an intimate connection. Slowly, she noticed his eyes shifting towards her lips. Without exchanging any further words, they both leaned in, their lips meeting in a gentle, tender kiss.

It was a simple peck, yet it ignited a flurry of butterflies within her. This was their first kiss, a kiss exchanged with love and full knowledge of their deep feelings for each other.

Jungkook leaned back, gazing at her face. Y/N kept her eyes lowered but slowly lifted them to meet his sparkling gaze. "I want you for myself, y/n," he expressed, before pressing his lips against hers.

Closing her eyes, she surrendered herself to the sensations he was evoking within her. This kiss was different from their previous ones - there was no urgency or aggression. Instead, it was filled with an overwhelming sense of love.

With each collision of their lips, a wave of arousal washed over her, reminding her of the promise she had made to be with him until death separated them. Nothing could tear them apart.

They continued to kiss, savoring each other's natural taste. Neither of them wanted to break the beautiful connection they shared. He gently held her waist, pulling her closer as their kiss deepened. She reciprocated by caressing his jaw and tangling her fingers in his locks, fully immersed in the moment of their passionate embrace.

As they parted their lips, both of them were left panting, their breaths heavy from the long, loving kiss. Jungkooki's smile grew wider as he looked at her. "Since we both love each other, why not start everything from the beginning?" he asked and noticed a sense of confusion on her face.

She couldn't quite grasp his meaning.

Unable to contain his excitement, he came closer and whispered something that left her shocked once again.

"Marry me, y/n," he uttered, leaning back to observe her shocked and flushed face. Her confusion deepened. "Jungkook, but we are already married."

He nodded, acknowledging their previous marriage that had been forced upon them, filled with hate and pain. "Yes, I know. But this time, our marriage will be filled with love, y/n," he explained, his voice filled with sincerity.

"All you have to do is say 'yes,' and we can get married right here, right now."

The rush of emotions hit her like a hurricane, leaving her weak in the knees. His sweet words stirred something deep within her heart. This is what she had always wanted - a life filled with love and sweetness alongside her husband.

Overwhelmed by his proposal, she could feel her heart fluttering in her chest. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes as she looked at him, her voice quivering with emotions.

"Yes," she managed to say. "Yes, I want to marry you, jungkook."

Holding back her tears, Y/N composed herself and gave him her answer again. "Yes... I will marry you," she replied, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and emotion.