CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/N had always enjoyed spending time with the kids she babysit. It was a chance for her to tap into her nurturing side and create a fun and engaging environment for them. 

Every time they stepped into the home, she expressed a sense of excitement and warmth that the children immediately latched onto.

With boundless energy and a playful spirit, Y/N would organize various activities to keep the kids entertained. From arts and crafts sessions to indoor games, she made sure there was never a dull moment. 

She would come armed with coloring books, crayons, and paints, encouraging the children to explore their creativity and express themselves.

Y/N also loved reciting stories to the kids, immersing them in enchanting worlds and taking them on incredible adventures through her wild imagination of fairy tales. 

She would use different voices and gestures to bring the characters to life, capturing the children's imaginations and fostering likes for her tales.

She was patient and understanding, always taking the time to listen to the children's thoughts and feelings. Whether they wanted to talk about their day or share their dreams and aspirations, Y/N provided a safe space for them to open up and feel heard.

But it wasn't all play and games. Y/N also made sure the children followed their routines as their respective parents instructed.

Y/N's time with the kids was filled with laughter, smiles, and genuine connections. She formed a bond with each child, becoming more than just a babysitter but a trusted friend and confidante. The children eagerly awaited their visits, knowing that they were in for a day of fun, learning, and love.

She walked into the room after cleaning their meal plates and was greeted by the sound of giggles and the pitter-patter of little feet. 

The children she was babysitting, Emma and Ethan, were known for their mischievous nature and playful antics. Y/N prepared herself for a day full of adventure and laughter.

"Hey, you two troublemakers!" Y/N exclaimed with a smile. "What mischief are we getting into now?"

Emma, the older of the two, grinned mischievously. "We were thinking of building a fort in the living room!"

Y/N chuckled. "That sounds like a great idea! Let's gather all the blankets and pillows we can find and turn this place into our own secret hideout."

As the three of them began constructing the fort, Ethan, the littlest troublemaker, started crawling around and exploring. Y/N kept a watchful eye on him, making sure he stayed safe.

"Ethan, where do you think you're going?" Y/N playfully asked, scooping him up in her arms. "You can't escape from the fort-building fun!"

The baby giggled and reached out to grab Y/N's hair, causing everyone to burst into laughter. Y/N gently untangled her hair from his tiny fingers, enjoying the adorable chaos.

Later, during their craft time, Emma decided to add her own artistic touch to Y/N's hair. Y/N pretended to be shocked, her eyes widening dramatically.

"Oh no, Emma! What have you done to my hair?" Y/N exclaimed, feigning horror.

Emma giggled mischievously. "I made you look like a unicorn!"

Y/N joined in the laughter, playing along. "Well, I must say, I make a pretty fabulous unicorn. But-" she paused looking at her hair and shrugged "Nevermind, I can wash it out later!"

Throughout the day, Y/N navigated the challenges of keeping the energetic duo entertained. She played hide-and-seek, engaged in silly dance parties, and even had a mini tea party with stuffed animals.