Chapter 31 🐾 Preparations

Start from the beginning

"Man, what's up with him lately?" Josh asks.

"He ain't found his mate yet bro," Zeek says sadly. We all sigh. We know what it feels like.

"Look, it's all good! Yall go on ahead and get everything prepared I got somethings I've got to get handled before tonight myself. Okay? Any problem you know how to contact me." We all get up and exit the room together. Tomorrow we'll execute a plan for war today I'm going to focus on my prized possession!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Winters pov.

I and the kids are having a blast today playing board games and card games. It's Saturday I love to spend it with the kids just doing family stuff. Julious, of course, is a sore loser. Lilly and I on the other hand just enjoy playing we don't care if we win. We're currently looking for all the Ginga blocks that Lilly knocked over into Julious' lap. I laugh to my self he was so mad!

"Can we play Sorry next mommy?" Lilly asks.

"No, we're playing mouse trap or Hungry Hippos!" Julious states meanly.

"Hay...hay we're not having all this attitude on game day butt head! I tell him playing around with a huge smile on my face at his face reaction.

" Fine! As long as we're not playing stupid Sorry again! I can't believe you called ME your son a BUTT HEAD! Julious exclaims! I an Lilly giggle at him making him slightly embarrassed with a bit of red to his cheeks. He's so cute!

"Who in the HELL are you?" I turn my attention to a woman's voice now standing in our kitchen. She looks mad as all hell. She has short blonde bobbed hair light completion with crators all over her face from an old bad case of pimple face. She's wearing this short tank top reveling too much titties and stomach and a really really short skirt with web stockings! If I took a guess shes definitely somebody's plaything and she's in Richards house. I mentally slap myself. How lovely!

"Well, are you going to answer me!?" She's loud too! Her voice is some fake barbie shit to add to ALL that!

"Ugh yeah. I live here. My names Winter and you are?" I ask but I don't really care since she's all attitude and whatnot.

"I'm Kate! Where the hell is Richard? We need to talk like now!" She says all dramatically! Hands waving and all.

"He had a meeting to attend. How did you get in here? You didn't even knock." I ask quite nicely for my current mood.

Miss smartypants then informs me "I have a key duh!" She rolls her eyes.

"Why do you have a key if I may ask?" Being the curious person I am I had to ask. I mean she's practically naked in my kitchen so I feel the need to know.

"I need to know if Richards breaking up with me. He's ignored all my call an texts for weeks now. He's never ignored me." She says sadly. She even looks completely hurt with her statement.

"Okay. Well, this is awkward. Let me try to call him for you." She nods her head getting all teary-eyed while I go to grab my phone. Before I return to the kitchen with my phone I hear Richard with a "What the HELL are YOU doing here!?"

Before she speaks though I intervene. "We were just about to call you," I tell him. He looks at me with an unreadable expression.