"Promise. Understand guys?" Irene clarified us one last time and we let go.

"Jen you should be doing something little to pay her back. Like bake her goods, give written letters, or buy her some flowers. If you'll do one of those, we'll handle with the delivery." Tae said.

"Not only one of them. I'll do all of them." I stated and told them my plan.

Avoiding each other is the safest we can do right now. Then I would agree with Lisa. I know someday we'll be with each other. Without all these disturbances and threats. I'll hold on and patiently wait. I promise my Lili.

Lisa's POV

Chan told me on how he saved Jennie from Kai. Not gonna lie, they really mean business.

Practicing our new dance routine in the studio. The door suddenly opened with Bobby and Taehyung holding out a Teddy Bear and bouquet of flowers. Will they confess to someone? Wendy and Seul are taken. Momo's love life still not clarified but Dahyun wouldn't be glad with this. Yugyeom, not a chance. Two Js? Bam? Kook?

"Lisa!" Bobby called me. Eh? He likes me? Don't think that way Lisa!

"These are for you." Tae said and gave it to me.

"From you guys?"

"Ew! No offense but we don't like you that way. Just read that note." Bobby pointed at the note attached at the bouquet.

"Alright then! See you guys! Fighting!" They walked out.

"Who gave it to you?" all of them suddenly gathered up and asked.

I read the note.

To My Lili,

I know things aren't well right now. So this is the least I can do. Hope you're doing okay. I miss you already.

-Nini

Oh shit. Jennie just sent me these!

I fell down on my knees. The others read the note and looked so shocked and giddy.

"Okay! We get it! You guys like each other!" Momo jumped up and down with Hobi.

"Finally our ship is sailing!" WenSeul also bursted out with happiness.

Jimin and Yugyeom starting to sing a love song BGM.

"Why can't I experience these?" Bam whined and pouted.

Kook sat beside me. "Guess your years of liking here are slowly being paid back. Happy for you Lis." he fistbumped me and smiled.

"And Kook, you need to make a move to Yerim too. Heard that she has a crush on you." I singsonged and he blushed.

"Okay! Let's start from the top everyone!" JK shouted and caught everyone's attention.

"What a shy type." I muttered and placed the gifts beside my bag.

Lisa's House

Mom didn't stop smirking at me when she found out Jennie gave me these gifts. Such a supportive and embarrassing Mother.

Now I'm already in my pajamas. Curled up with my blankets, browsing through Instagram when Jennie's recent posts caught my eye.

jennierubyjane