Part 24 Crushing on Ansley

I stepped out of Payton's room and walked slowly down the stair to see Chris and Joanne fighting.
*paytons P.O.V*
Joanne and Chris had a fight because Chris did something my mom found disrespectful so she was mad. Sometimes I really don't understand women. I tried to calm them down.
P:,, mom it's okey now he understand it okey?"
J:,, payton just Go away and go to your room.
She pushed me away and I of course didn't saw it but she was about to slap Chris but accidentally slapped me because I was stepping in front of Chris to calm her down.
J:,, payton Omg!"
My nose start to bleed. I hated it my nose was so sensitive I swear even if a bee will hit it it will bleed.
J:,, payton let me help you!
P:,, No mom I freaking told you to calm down he knew he did something wrong but you just needed to be aggressive again like you are always when something doesn't works like it should. Damn you sometimes piss me of mom. Can you just call down now.
Y/n:,, payton are you okey ?"
P:,, yeah it's fine!"
J:,, Payton-
P:,, no payton for today mom I already had enough. Can you just appreciate Chris one time. Since dad left us and he came you been so happy can you just see it and appreciate him once. Y/n were going to your house when I handled my nose.
Y/n:,, okey.
I walked in the bathroom cleaned my nose and walked to my room to pack my things.
Y/n:,, so you really wanna leave her he ?"
P:,, I am sorry but she just sees the bad things he does. I mean at the start I didn't liked him too he was for me the person my mom fucked from time to time. But I soon saw he was more for her he did good things. Even if he is so old he is really fun I never told him that but he is like a father to me... but never come to the idea to tell him or mom she will be like ,, omg my little baby" I hate when she says baby to me I am sixteen years old and I am about to be a real man and not a baby."
Y/n:,, I don't think I ever need to tell him...

I was confused by her saying this but soon enough i felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. Shit Chris. No no no he can't he heard that.
C: thanks payton for everything you said and did."
P:,, no problem Christopher."

C:,, don't be that serious call me dad.,, he start laughing.
C:,, No jokes call me Chris we will never come to the dad part and it will never be known by your mom you said that baby. And real mans have girlfriend so your not about it be on you are one.''
P:,,Thanks Chris."
I lightly hugged him and he walked out.
Y/n:,, Still wanna leave ?"
P:,, Yep sorry but my mom gets me pissed sometimes."
Y/n:,, okey."
She turned around and start packing her things. I realized I have the best girlfriend I could never ask for anything better. I think this time i will tell her that I been making music even if she probably noticed.
P:,, I love you."
Shit why did this came out of my mouth. She never said it back, omg here it comes she is turning around holly.
Y/n:,, I love you to babe.
P:,, kiss me!"
Y/n:,, payton!
P:,, just come here."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We arrived at her house and went in and her mom and her dad were decorating the house for Christmas. I thought a little late or ?
[ so for everyone you last name is Dalans and your mom and dads name is Lilly and Malcolm.]
P:,, hello."
L=Lilly your mom
M=Malcolm your dad
M:,, hey Payton are you two good again."
L:,, hey payton and y/n could you come to the kitchen I bought something for payton for Christmas but I don't really know if he would like it so could you tell me."
P:,, I am going to like it even if it's a rusty spoon because I already do have the best present from you both."
L:,, what do you mean?"
P:, y/n."
Y/n:,, cutie."
She lightly kissed me, told me go upstairs but I wanted to help her dad while she went in the kitchen.
*End of P.O.V*
Me and mom walked in the kitchen and she showed me the present. I told her I think that it is the best thing you could give him in her position.i was about to leave to my room.
L:,, y/n can I quickly ask you something?"
Y/n:,, Sure! What's up mom?"
L:,, I know you and payton just good on good terms again. But you guys have been dating a while now and I wanted to ask if you and payton already did it?"
Y/n:,, To being honest no we didn't and i thought you know I am not a virgin anymore?"
L:,, I know you lost it to Taylor. I just wanted to make sure that you are not taking it to fast. You know most boys in this age are using girls for sex. But y/n I know payton is a good one I don't think he wouldn't to that."
Y/n:,, I know we wouldn't he isn't like that."
L:,,But are you guys sexual active in any ways."
Y/n:,, Are you sure you wanna know that?"
L:,, pretty much yeah."
Y/n:,, yeah we are."
L:,, since when ?"
Y/n:,, we started after I came back from the volleyball trip."
L:,, oh okey. I mean we don't have to talk about protecting your self again because we already did, or do we ?"