Part 13 Go and make her yours !

It was y/n laughing at something.
P:,, Why are you laughing?"
Y/n:,, be-because I- you hold my hand the hole night and i dreamed something funny!"
P:,, but why is holding hands funny?"
Y/n:,, it's not but it was so cute that it start the be funny."
P:,, aww damn !"
Then suddenly her mom yelled :
Y/m:,, Y/N WE HAVE TO GO IN 10 MINUTES!"
P:,, Where do you have to go?"
Y/n:,,it's a girl thing."
P:,,what do you mean ?"
Y/n:, okey I will say it but don't laugh. It's a doctor for woman's."
P:,, oh - oh oh Ahm okey I wish you good luck?"
Y/n:,, hehe so go !"
P:,, we see us at 7 ?"
Y/n:,, Yeah you pick me up."
As I was walking out of the room I said
P:,, please Tell the doctor that your future boyfriend wants to have kids so tell him he have to be careful."
Y/n:,, payton he will not look on my ... Ahm Yeah you know want I mean ... today.
P:,, just tell him."
I went to the bathroom really quick and than i went home i made plans for y/n and mine date. The time was running so fast it was already 6:30. So I dressed my self and shaved my face I always hate to do this it's so annoying and than I texted Y/n.

 Hahha i- she thought i was lea who ever will that be

. Hahha i- she thought i was lea who ever will that be.
J:,, payton you have to go now it's 7 !"
P:,, i know but i feel that I look ugly!"
My mom came up to me in the bathroom.
J:,, payton you like so pretty you don't have to be scared you are never scared why now?"
P:,, but I am scared because she is so perfect and I don't want to mess up again, mom?"
I looked in the mirror and putted my hands on my head. My mom took my hands and
held them tight and said:
J:,,HEY! You are a pretty, intelligent, talented, perfect man and when she don't appreciate that then she is super stupid. Okey?"
P:,, thanks Mom."
I hugged her and her head was against my chest, because I was taller than her.
J:,, just go and pick her up and make her be yours."
P:,, okey Mom is the firework ready?"
J:,, yeah you just have to text parker, Dylan or Chris okey ?"
P:,, okey i am ready but I am freaking nervous."
J:,, come one payton go and get your girl."
I went downstairs took my phone and put my shoes one, I grabbed the keys and drove to y/n house I rang twice and her mom opened the door.
Y/m:,, Hey payton come in y/n already told me that you asked her out and that silly girl forgot about that." she laugh.
P:,, yeah I know sometimes she can be really silly when she wants."
Y/m:,,yes she is but she can be so cute when she wants."
P:,, yeah I know she is so perfect in every way."
Y/n:,, thanks you are cute too."
I turned my face to the stairs and there she was standing there perfectly.
*End of Payton's P.O.V*
I heard payton and my  mom talking about me so i went downstairs but I stopped when I was one the half way downstairs.
I looked at payton and i saw that he stood there speechless and he had his mouth open so I mean is jaw dropped. Maybe because of me I thought two that my outfit
looked great

 Maybe because of me I thought two that my outfit looked great

Y/n:,, so payton lets go?"
P:,,y-y-yes of course."
Payton grabbed my hand and we walked to his car he opened the door for me and let me in. My mom told payton to be careful and he said  that he will. He drove with me to a mountain and in the car to the mountain we sang songs and talked like always but it was so special.