Part 23? I love you

*Y/n P.O.V*
We walked out of the shower and I straight grabbed my my phone and start walking out of his room.
P:,, y/n? what are you doing!"
Y/n:,, get away from you!"
P:,, what?"
P:,, y/n I am sorry I shouldn't have done that I was stupid I overreacted."
Y/n:,, Payton I thinks we need a break."
P:,, what ?"
Y/n:,, you don't get it we always fight I am always mad at you for things you or I do. I just need a break from your attention and your company."
P:,, no please don't you know that breaks end up in break ups."
Y/n:,, I don't care if we love each other we will not break up."
P:,, how  long do you need?"
Y/n:,, a week. And please don't try to text me I will not answer not if it is not a emergency."
P:,, okey."
I saw tears in his eyes but all I want is to get away from him. I loved him but I need that."
P:,, y/n?"
Y/n:,,what ?"
P:,,I love you."
Y/n:,, payton I can't."
P:,, it's okey. I just love you please don't fall for somebody new okey ?"
Y/n:,, I won't."
I walked out of his house with tear in my eyes. As I passed the kitchen I saw Joanne looking at me she didn't said anything and  ran upstairs.

-long time skip-

*Payton's P.O.V*
Yesterday me and Jackson went to social bash. We meet a lot of fans and Alejandro. Alvaro, Roshaun, Mikey And Brandon we hung out the whole time. It's know afternoon and we are chilling in the apartment .
J:,, you texted y/n?"
I didn't know what to say cause the others sat right next to us.
P:,, yeah but of course she didn't answer like she said."
J:,, dude I swear everything will work out for you."
M=Mikey
R=Roshaun
Al=Alvaro
Aj=Alejandro
B=Brandon
R:,, who is y/n?"[😏]
Al:,, payt ?"
Aj:,, tell us!"
Ja:,,stop bro I doesn't matter."
P:,, jack I think that actually a good idea to tell them, because look she wants that everybody knows it."
J:,, your right, than let's go."
P:,, That's y/n."
He showed a Foto of you.
TG= The Groupe
TG:,, damn
P:,, stop it!"
Aj:,, why she is hot af."
P:,, yeah I know but she is taken."
Al:,, sorry bro I swear you will find the right one some day."
P:,, dude haha she is taken by me."
TG:, what !"
P:,, she is my girlfriend!"
R:,, nah dude I don't believe you call her."
P:,, I can not."
R:,, see your lying."
P:,, no I can try but she will not pick up.
We we-"
J:,, they are on break."
Al:,, oh shit!"
Aj:,you know what this means."
R:,, breaks end in break ups."
P:,, I know but she said when you love me nothing will happen."
R:,, That bullshit Payton. She could make out with a another guy right now in this moment."
Ja:,, payton she would not and Shut the fuck up you don't even know her."
P:,, Mikey did you and Dani ever had a break."
M:, no but we had a distance relationship. You just had to trust each other a lot. I mean I did but turns out I maybe shouldn't. But Payton you and this girl is something else it doesn't mean she does the same. I think she is right with saying when you love me nothing will happen, you love her right ?"

P:,, of course. She means a lot to me."
M:,, than everything you can do know is let her this space. You love her she loves you."
P:,, I guess."
The rest of this day we made TikTok and went out for dinner and met with the other dudes.
C=Chase
Al:,, so did this y/n girl texted you."
P:,, no i Hope she doesn't do anything stupid or something she will regret."
C:,, who is she?"
P:,, My girlfriend."
C:,, haha funny payton stop you don't have one."
P:,, i do."
C:,, okey than call her."
P:,, i can't we are on break."
C:,, damn already in break. How long are you together."
P:,, around 4 months. But I know her longer than this."

C:,, show me a pick."
I showed chase I picture and he was very impressed. I don't really know why they all said this i mean she is hot and beautiful but in don't really know if it is such a good thing that very dude thinks  my girl is hot.
*y/n P.O.V*
I was out of town with Aiden and my mom we went shopping because they wanted me to get my mind off of payton. We went shopping and bought a lot of this. We talked about my feelings and I figured out I really miss payton only after 2 days so I told my self when he comes back i apologize for my mistake. I also bought a gift for payton for Christmas. I bought him a necklace and new shoes he always wanted. I bought him Limited Air Force ones. I showed me them on insta like 1 day before he left he said he wants this so bad but his mom said no. I actually didn't know that the Nike shop in the mall had these, but I was really happy they did. Because i think if I just ordered them they will not arrive till Christmas.
The days  went pretty fast and i knew payton is gonna come in a few hours. I was at Ansleys house chillin with Riley, Aiden and Eliza.
Riley=Ri
An=Ansley
E=Eliza