Part 9 the first rose

Y/n:,, WAIT What?"
P:,, OmG MOM!!!"
J:,, oh hey y/n do you want to sleep here?"
Y/n:,, Yeah of course ."
J:,,okey i will go and make the guest room ready for you."
P:,, yeah I will go with you mom I need to talk to you and y/n please go to my room
and please when I come back I don't want to see that you are just standing in my
room you can use everything."
*Payton's POV*
I went with my mom in the guest room and I closed the door behind me and her.
P:,, First of all you can't say that... I mean mom you can't just say that I like her...-"
J:,, but Payton she definitely likes you back."
P:,, yeah that's the fact mom she said that she likes me and she needs time because
I guess she had a thing with a boy in Germany but their broke up because of I don't know it. And she said she needs time to do this again. But I want to ask you if she maybe can sleep in my room."
J:,, Yeah payton that just give her that Time but are you sure she wants that I mean that she is sleeping in your room?"
P:,, let me just ask her."
I went to my room and opened the door an
guess want I found y/n just standing in my room doing nothing I mean she just looked around my room.
P:,, i said you can use everything."
Y/n:,, yeah but i... I ... okey yeah I was just standing in your room."
P:,, it's okey but do you want to sleep here?"
Y/n:,, really can I ?"
She hugged me.
P:,, you know that when you hug me that I get butterflies in my belly and I fell sparkles on my skin."
She hugged me a little bit solider.
P:,, ahaha !!! Y/n can you please stop being so cute ?!"
Y/n:,, i am not ... but you you are...-„
She bit her lip and rolled her eyes it made my a little bit horny. I picked her up and laid her down on my bed and I cuddled
with you. So that I laid on top of her.
Y/n:,, payton?"
P:,, He?" I said with a sleepy voice.
Y/n:,, Are you sleeping?"
P:,, i want to."
Y/n:,, okey goodnight."
P:,, really you let me sleep on top of you?"
Y/n:,,when you want."
P:,, okey goodnight."
*End of Payton's POV*

You woke up and you realized payton was still sleeping so you went on your phone. As you looked through Instagram the though hit you that you maybe will date a famous person.
*Your POV*
Wow i can't believe I fall in love with a famous boy. But seriously I love him but I don't want to go on the things so fast."
*End your POV*
Y/n:,,But i Love him for was he does for me." You said loudly.
P:,, who ?" he blushed but also had a sad smile on his face.
Y/n:,, oh Nobody."
P:,, oh come on i thought we are friends."
Y/n:,, oh yeah... just friends." you said it in a sad way.
P:,,Hey you know that i like you. He said
and puts his hands on your cheeks.
Y/n:,,i guess I know."
You pulled him a little bit closer to you.
*You POV*
Okey y/n just make it really quick... just kiss him it's not a big deal... okey it's a big deal but just do it.
*End of your POV*
*Paytons POV*
Okey kiss her now now payton now.
*End of Payton's POV*
You to pulled in and you was so close that when someone of you two will talk you would kiss. But in right in the moment Joanne came in the room and you pushed him away.
J:,, Hey, i made pancakes do you want some...—„
Payton cuts her of.
P:,, AHHHHH MOM I was so close so close
so fucking close !!!!" he stands up and ran though his room.
Y/n:,, chill payton the moment will come again."
P:,,no it will not i will never Kiss you NEVER!"
He said and ran out of his room.
J:,,Was it my fault."
Y/n:,, actually yeah."
You ran outside of the house and there he
was sitting on the Gras his head in his hands. You went next to him and hugged him.
P:,, i am sorry, i don't know where my mind was..what the fuck you Talking payton you defiantly know where your mind was it was full with this girl and her name is Y/N!". he said to his self.
Y/n:,,what ?"
P:,, do you don't understand it i always
think about you everyday I have to think about you Whatever I see it reminds me of you and I just want to fell you lips on mine but there's the problem you don't want because you need time and I can understand that but it drives me crazy."
You said nothing you just kissed him on his cheek on his forehead, on his nose, on his oder cheek and on his chin but not on his lips.

P:,, Why not on my lips ?"
Y/n:,,I don't know."
He putted his hands again on your cheeks, her pulled in and you didn't kiss because Aiden pushed him away.
A:,, so love birds do you want to with go with my and Dylan to the cinema?"
Payton just felt in the Gras so he laid down in the Gras and he putted his hand
on his face.
P:,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
A:,, What ?"
You start to laugh.
P:,, you know what Aiden y/n NO i don't want to go with y/n and you and Dylan to the cinema because it will not help anything it will not help that I have to KISS Y/N!"
A:,, What who is kissing who?"
Y/n:,, there is nothing to talk about I don't want to kiss payton and he don't want to kiss me."
P:,, that's not the true."
A:,, What I don't understand anything?"
Y/n:,, come Aiden !"
You grabbed Aiden hand and pulled her with you until you wore at your house.
You went in your room and you was total confused because of what payton said.

I mean he wants to kiss you but one the otherwise he didn't want to go with you one a date. You watched tv until your mom yelled.
Y/m:,, Y/n can you please come here, there is somebody for you."
Y/n:,, When it's payton than say him I don't want to see him."
Y/m:,, Yeah payton is here but with two other boys there names are Dylan and Parker."
As she said Dylan you ran downstairs.
At the door you saw him and you ran past him and hugged him but payton though you want to hug him so he opened his arms.
D:,, Hey, sweetheart!"
Y/n:,, Hey."
P:,, Ahh!"
He said and just turned around and he skated away.
D:,, yeah about that we need to talk."
Y/n:,, okey let me just pick up my skateboard."
You went with Dylan and Parker to a lake and one the way to the lake you talked with them about Payton and that you have feelings for him and Dylan told you that Payton thinks that I don't really like him. As you wore at the lake you saw a big tent, in the tent were quite many blankets
and pillows, snacks and drink. There was a sign on the tent wall saying "do you want Netflix and chill with me in a tent?".
Y/n:,, Aww Dylan that's cute but, no, I am sorry. I thought you know that I like payton."
D:,, Y/n! You silly head!"
P:,, it's not from him it's from me."
Payton said while he walked next to me with a rose in his hand.