Part 22 only for unholy people

I ate lunch with my mom and Aiden and we said we wanted to go skate so me and Aiden.
We design that we will dress up like skaters but like twins too. So we looked like the exact same person. We went out and skated passed Parker's house.
Parker was there with Dylan, Jackson  and Payton. Ahh. I don't want to see payton.
A:,, Hey lets go over to them."
Y/n:,, really?"
Aiden couldn't here me anymore cause she was already on the way.
D:,, hey ! Aiden right ?"
A:,, yeah!"
Aiden went up to Dylan and kissed him straight on the lips.
Y/n:,, yooo did. I missed something?"
A:,, since you have been on volleyball matches and camps.Me and Dylan went out a lot. And puls that you have a boyfriend."
Y/n:,, who are you talking about... Ohhh that man... no I am only a secret for him."
P:,, y/n please let me please get things right."
Y/n:,, you don't get it or I am still really mad."
P:,, I swear I will tell them soon enough."
Y/n:,, you said that so many times and you didn't the only one that knows it is Jackson."
P:,, Y/n please I don't want to fight!"
Y/n:,, okey I am going! enjoy what you have Aiden until everything gets messed up."
I skated away but I could hear that someone was skating behind me. I could tell it was payton. But I wasn't sure. When I passed his house I stoped.
P:,, please let me talk to you."
Y/n:,,why payton why ?"
P:,,I am scared."
Y/n:,, that's easy for me? Maybe they hate me or want to get me out of your life.
P:,, do you even look on your phone sometimes?... their are not just my fans          Y/n their at your fans either. There are thousands of fan edits for you and not for me there are fan pages for you and not for me.and the fact that everybody thinks we are only friends is the crazy fact by that."
I don't know why but I ran up to him, jumped on him and kissed him he carried me in the house and set me on the kitchen table.
Y/n:,, payton your mom?"
P:,, where ?"
Y/n:,, there right behind you!"
J:,, hi guys I didn't wanted to break your little make out but not here okey go up to Payton's room and y/n thanks for forgiving him again."
Y/n:,, you told her?"
P:,, shut up and kiss me."

J:,, PAYTON!"
P:,, it's okey we will go."
He carried me upstairs and laid me gently on his bed and we start making out. I start to fell really horny and I wanted him so bad.
P:,, how far do you want to go."
Y/n:,, shut the fuck up and kiss me!"
P:,, I think that means far.
He start  making out again when his mom came in again.
J:,, oh you are still doing it I thought you stoped. Btw where is Jackson.
P:,, JACKSON!"
P:,, shit!"
Payton called Jackson.
P:,, Hey bro are you good?"
J:,, that's the thousands dollar question are you okey brotha or did she killed you.
P:,, when you mean by killing me smashing her lips on mine and making me horny that yes."

Y/n:,, Payton Jay Moormeier!"
J:,, okey I am staying at Parker's he actually pretty cool better than you... hahahaha but pleases use protection okey ?"
P:,,Okey dad bye!"
J:,, did he really said okey d—
Payton hung up.
He start leaning in and kissing me again.
J:,, payton I am leaving for gym with faith. Make out yes more NO  okey?"
P&Y/n:,, yes!"
She closed the door and me and Payton went to kissing again.
It came to the point were I didn't know what going on so payton.
P:,, okey wait what are we doing now."
Y/n:, I actually don't want to have sex but I want more I want you but not in that way.
P:, i know a way I can still make you happy."

He flipped you on your back and turned of your pans.
Y/n:,, what are you doing?"
P:,, Just enjoy it and tell me when I should stop."
He turn of my pans and right after that my pantries.
He locked at me and nod.
I was in shock I don't thought he would do that.
He start sucking and it actually felt pretty nice.
After 5 minutes I was moaning so loud that Payton told me to calm down.
Y/n:,, how am I s-s-supposed to... c-c-calm d-down ahhh when youuuu ahhhh suc-ck-Ck me.he didn't said anything. It felt just so good felt how I could touch the sky. Seconds later I cum and Payton looked at me.
P:,, that's what ii meant." [licking his lips]
He turn on Pans. And sat next to me."