Part 19 Hello ?

It's been two weeks since I last saw y/n. We texted a few times but actually we didn't really talk to each other. Whatever I was packing my suitcase for LA, to go see Bryce and Tyler when my mom came in.
J:,, hey parker is here he wants to skate with you before you leave."
P:,, yeah I am coming!
I ran down and grabbed my board, said mom goodbye and went straight with Parker on the street.
Pa:,, so dude how is live been?"
P:,, idk it's kinda hard you know i told you that thing with y/n?"
Pa:,, yeah you did... hey look there she is!"
Parker stoped and pointed to her house she was standing in front of it and she talked to a boy ... wait what ... it more seemed like they were flirting. I was jealous I knew it but I don't really wanted to lose her so I went straight up to her.

P:,, Hey babe!" I said while kissing her right on her lips.
In the moment I kissed her the boy went in the house and I didn't saw him anymore.
Y/n:,,what the fuck payton !!"
P:,, what i am not the one who flirts with other persons!"
Y/n:,, are you stupid that's my freaking cousin !!"
P:,, oh ! But anyways can we talk ?"
Y/n:, what talk about that you are completely stupid and so damn jealous all the time!! Yes !"
P:,, jealous come on me and jealous !"
Pa:,, Hey hey hey Payton don't forgot we came here to talk not argue okey ? And Y/n maybe let this asshole talk to you !"
Y/n:,, Fine i do but just because Parker said it not because u want to."
I took her and and bought her under a tree right next to her house.

P:,, so I wanted to say sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have reacted like that I should have been happy for you but I just wasn't and I am sorry.
Y/n:,, i mean yes you really reacted wrong but its your thing and I can totally understand when you don't want me in there and it's to late anyways . I told vivid that i am sorry but I just want to be his girlfriend and not be in the vivid group or something like that. I mean girlfriend if I am anymore ? But I am still mad !"
P:,, don't say that of course you are you are mine I mean I lost my virginity to you. How could I not love you?"
Y/n:,, i don't know what you mean ?"
P:,, ahha funny !!"
Y/n:,, wanna do it again ?"
P:,, hell Yeah !"
Y/n:,, okey okey I was just joking."
P:,, damn It!"

P:,, okey See you later I guess!"
Y/n:,, what are you guys doing ?"
P:,, i we are just skating around befor e I will leave tomorrow?"
Y/n:, you are leaving ?"
P:,, yeah I will me in LA at my friends house !"
Y/n:,, okay i am coming over at 7 tonight !"
P:,, aha okey babe be ready see you later.
I kissed her and kind slapped her ass awhile kissing or it was more like squeezing.
Y/n:,, hey hey not my but you little nasty ant 🐜! Do not forget I am still mad
P:,, okey y/n come on I said sorry!!
Y/n:,, you can not change it sorry dude !"
She walked away and the Fakt that she just called me dude made my cry in my inside. I don't really know what was going on with me on that day. Maybe I was stressed but about what. Maybe it goes way to fast for her and she can't control or for me ? ...

I am waiting for Y/n in my room it's already 7:30 I don't think she will come. I picked up my suitcase and walked down to the kitchen I putted the suitcase down and went to my mom.
J:,, Payton ? Didn't you said Y/n wanted to come over at 7 ?"
P:,, yeah she wanted but as you can see she didn't came.
I had the most saddest face in the world saying this my mom went up quickly. She just hugged me.
J:,, Payton I don't know what happened between you and Y/n but I think you should tell her your feelings. Cause you looked so depressed this weeks.
P:,, Mom I just can't tell you it would make you mad or something else but for real I don't think she really wants to talk to me. Because I wouldn't to. I don't even want to look in the mirror seeing my face.

J:,, Payt don't say that. You momma loves you!
P:,, Mom !"
J:,, what ?"
P:,, Whatever i Love you too !"
I just stood there hugging my mom when the door rang I let go of my mom. Walked to the door and see there who it was...
P:,, Well Well i little late.
Y/n:,, a bit really late!"
She stood in front of my door with her head down so I couldn't see her face. But when she said ,,a bit really late!" she looked up she had red eyes and she was crying so much.
P:,, Y/n is everything okay ?"
Y/n:,, No it's Not!"
*Back to Y/n P.O.V*
I think it was the first time I was serious talking the truth to payton I told him straight away that I was not feeling well.
P:,,Bae what ?"

I felt so guilty for everything that I had done in this weeks.
P:,, Tell me what happened!"
Y/n:,, if I tell you... you will... b-Break up with me-e-e."
I couldn't even really talking I stutter the entire time.
P:,, tell me now! I promise I will not!"
Y/n:,, i cheated on you!"
I screamed it out I could hold it anymore . Right the day after me and Payton fought I went to the beach and met a boy he was so nice he kissed me and I didn't pulled away when I should.
P:,, you... what... y/n... you... you cheated."
I don't wanted to be in my body and I know he didn't wanted to be in his so I just stood there the entire time. Five minutes of him yelling at me had to happened then he was quite. I don't wanted to look and him I felt so guilty I didn't wanted to live anymore.

Suddenly he hugged me he hugged me so strong as has he never done anything before. The next second he pressed his lips on mine I felt tears running down my face, it was wired because suddenly I knew there weren't mine.
He pulled away picked me up and carried me to his bed. He walked out of his room and shut the door. It was so dark and in my head everything went black.

I woke up the next day in my room by my mom waking me up.
Y/m:,, Common sweetie wake up !"
Y/n:,, why I am home ?"
Y/m:,, because you feel asleep in your bed after payton bought you home."
Y/n:,, were was i with payton?"
Y/m:,, you silly he took you on a date and he ask you to be his girlfriend."
Y/n:,, sure!@ ( in confused)
(For everybody that didn't checked it everything that happened after the date when payton asked y/n to be his girlfriend dreamed y/n. So that Payton and y/n had a fight Wasa dream and yes they didn't had *** it was only a dream she had)
Y/m:,, everything's okey honey ?"
Y/n:,, sure I am fine ! I just had a weird dream."
Y/m:,, Good come downstairs I made breakfast!"

I washed my self and dressed after that I went on my phone and I saw payton texted me
I sat down in the kitchen and ate my breakfast.
Y/n:,, Pay is gonna come over okey ?"
Y/m:,, sure but open door always!"
Y/n:,, Mom it's only been one day !"
Y/m:,, you know how boys are in this age !"
Y/n:,, that's true i know how they are!"
Looking at Antony who sat next to you.
Ant.:,, closed door or not I will know when it happen!"
Y/n:,, Ant !!!!
Y/m:,, did he told you when he is gonna come over ?"
Y/n:,, no he didn't."
Y/m:,, Whatever he comes when he will."
Y/n:,, mom he is my boyfriend!"
In the moment I said that the payton and Aiden walked in.
A:,, morning sissy!"

P:,, Hey !"
Payton stood there in awkwardness, he looked around the room but not at me.
Y/n:,, okey I think it's Time to go. Payton come!"
P:,, okey! Bye miss y/l/n.
We went upstairs and I placed him on my bed.
Y/n:,, so ..."
P:,, so ... can I have a—
I cut him of bye kissing him.
P:,, wow wow wow i thought we take it Slow."
Y/n:,, fuck that i want you!"
I couldn't stop kissing him his lips were so soft. I knew it was only a dream we fought but I missed this he laying next to me making out with him even if I never did it with him the dream felt so real as if I just knew what a going to happened.
Y/m:,, Y/N ! Didn't I said the door will be opened!"

Y/n:,, Mom !"
P:,, we are sorry Miss Y/l/n it will not happen again. The door will be open all the time I am here. Or Y/N ?"
Y/n:,, at you ma— sure."
My mom walked out so did payton I thought he went home but after like two minutes he came in and. Sat next to me.
Y/n:,, Are you mad?" P:,, are you on your period?" We asked each other on the same time.
P&Y/n:,, what no !"
Y/n:,, why should I?"
P:,, because first you said yes yesterday when I asked you to be my girlfriend. What probably is unbelievable because you are so perfect. Seconds you said take it slow and now you make out with me as if we were together for months."
Y/n:,, we are ..."
P:,, no we aren't ! It's only been a day."
Y/n:,, i am so confused."