Tripura- so you think I'm scared..

Karan- no, no, I'm not saying you're scared, but before talked with me in naughty grin, you first check all the live area, then you start your romantic gesture, am I right..

Tripura- such a unromantic person you are..

Karan- oh really, ok, let's meet me tonight, alone in our bedroom, then I'll show you, who's more romantic, & hot also..

Tripura- let's see then..

Karan- one minute, before go next, I didn't ask you, we can making out in your pregnancy..

Tripura looks Nandi coming out from her room, & she change the topic- in my book shelf, you found out the paper's..

Karan understand that she changed the topic- oh, a romantic Tripoo become scary cat..

Tripura close her eyes & says- good, just bring it, that's it..

Karan- bye, so our conversation till half pending, ok..

Tripura- yeah, bye, & she cut the call..

Nandi comes near her & asked- did you know where is TV's remote..

Tripura- it's near the table..

Nandi- thanks..

Nandi on the TV, Tripura looks she is watching Tom & Jerry, she collect her all paperwork & goes to seat near Nandi's couch..

Tripura not blinked her eyes from the TV screen & ask her- did you like to watch Tom & Jerry..

Nandi without look her & ask her question- did you like it too..

Tripura- yeah! Since childhood..

Tripura keep her all highlights paperwork on table, she called to servant, & ask him for juice & some snacks for her & Nandi..

Tripura ask to Nandi- just up some volume na..

Nandi- it's for kids, & she up the TV volume..

Tripura- I know it's for kids, but I love to watch..

Nandi- what about your work..

Tripura- I'll do it, on night..

Nandi & Tripura keep their legs on that table where Tripura keep her paperwork, & servant keep food tray with juice glasses on same table..

Nandi not like, that Tripura seat beside her, & start to watching the TV, she looks Tripura busy in watching TV, & she not think once & poured juice on her paperwork by her leg, that shows it happens by mistakenly, Tripura's concentration lose, & she look all her hard work destroy in some minutes, because of her carelessness..

Karan back to Khanna house with Tripura's stuff's, & look Tripura's dull face with lot's of stress, he called to servant & ordered him to take Tripura's bag in their bedroom, he goes near her & ask her..

Karan- what happened, why are you in stress..

Tripura didn't look him, she busy herself in that's papers, & says in dull tone- a month of my hard work ruined by my carelessness, now on Sunday I have one important meeting on these same project, I prepared myself so long ago & it's ruined everything in minutes..

Karan- so you don't have soft copy..

Tripura look him & says- I have but it's near by 186 pages, & I collect some important points, that's it, which was very much important, & I highlighted on these hard copies, & look it's ruined..