fourteen

Once percy quickly hit the ground he sprinted away into the woods nearby.

Once he got there he just ran and ran for miles until he cam across a very special camp. It was Camp Jupiter. Why was he here? Why did his legs guide him to this... place?

------Percy pov-----

I mean, I know this place was always amazing to me, but why here?!?!?! I can't be seen here. I have to leave and quickly too before I'm seen by a-

"Hey!! You there!!!! What are you doing!!!!" A very deep grumbly voice yelled rudely at Percy before he could sprint out of the guard on patrol. Right as Percy turned to face forward again,, he smacked his big,stupid face against a tree. And just like that, Percy falls face first into the dirt.

Hello dear followers of the story, I know that you are probably very mad at me for not updating for a very long time, and i am very sorry about that. I do not have a set time table to post right now and school is kicking my butt. I hope you can forgive me. I know this was a short chapter, but I want to know who I should ship percy with, if I should ship him with anyone at all. If you have an oc you would like to ship him with let me know. You can comment or message me through wattpad. Thank you!!!!
215 words

Farren out~~~~