two

867 words
Once percy opened the door what he saw was traumatic. He saw paul hanging from the fan missing an arm and a leg.
Percy walked around and when he entered his moms room he saw her with two knifes in her head and a note on her forehead written in ancient greek "ýőů țøôķ mý fąmįļý $ fřőm ~mĕ şő ī ţøöķ ýøúřş "țăřţăřű§
Percy called the cops after alot of crying and putting holes in walls. Once the cops arived they asked " hey kid how old are you?"

"I'm seventeen why?"

"Just checking since you arent old enough to live on your own we are going to send you to your mothers brother...... the billionare Tony Stank- Stark sorry"

"okay?".

Time skip

So thats what they did and once they got to Stark tower they told him

" just go up to the front office and say your mothers name got it kid?"

"Yea and dont call me kid"

"whatever"

Percy walked up to the secretarys desk and said in a slight wisper
" im here to see mr stark"

"do you have an apointment?"

"No- but im Sally Jackson's son his nephew"
" okay fine- mr stark please come to the front of the buliding please there is someone here saying they are sally Jackson's son" "okay kid he'll be here-" elevader dings

"now-mr Stark what do you want me to do with him?" " what do you know about Sally?" "Well she worked in a candy shop in Manhattan her parents died in a plane crash she has blue eyes and for a while she married my dad until he was lost at sea then she married a man by the name of gabe ugliano then he went misssing so she started dating Paul blowfis then later they got married and just this morning they were murdered"

percy said with no emotion under his hood ( he has been wearing it the whole time)
"that enouh information for you Stark" he spat

" You do have her sass, what's your name, and I want your full name"

" Okay, well my full name is Perseus Achilles Jackson"

" that's a name, oh and I need to know your age"

" That as well, i'm seventeen almost eighteen, but until I turn eighteen i'm stuck here with you"

"If you are going to be living here you might as well meet the team, follow me" tony led percy to the elevader he came out of and percy subconsciously flinched "come on lets go"

🐳🐋🐟🐬🐠🐡🐚🐙🦈time skip🦀🦐🦑🐳🐟🐋🐡🐬

Once they got ou tof the elevator percy saw a grown man eating poptarts another looking throuh files with glasses on with a red head female next to him.

Across the room there was a man with a quiver and a bow on his back (must be an Apollo child) with two kids that looked his age if not a little older and next to them is a boy a little younger than percys age with brown hair. To his right there was someone that looked really close to jason except he doesnt have jasons scar across his lip.

"Everyone meet my neffew -eh what was your name again?"

"Percy" percy wispered "percy everyone introduce yourselfs. Red head stands up "natasha romanoff or black widow" blondie stood next " steve rodgers of captian america" then was glasses guy "bruse banner or the hulk" then the guy wih a bow "clint barton or hawkeye" then the boy and girl percys age "wanda or scarlet witch and this is my brother pietro or quicksilver and him" she gestured to the boy still on the couch " is peter parker or spiderman" then tony stood up " great is that every-" "OH GREAT PERSEUS WHY HAVE YOU GRACED US WITH YOUR PRESENTS?" The tall blond one thundered(pun intended) "wait you know my-"
" what are you greek, roman, Egyptian, or norse?" Percy quicky asked "NORSE SIR" " everybody freeze

"thor how do you know about my nephew?" "HE IS A LEGEND, HIS STORIES ARE TOLD TO THE YOUNGER CHILDEREN ON ASGARD TO TEACH THEM TO BE LIKE HIM"

"Wait how are you famous I haven't even seen your face yet?"

" Okay well " percy pauses and takes off his hood and straightens his back and he hears many people gasp and thor giggled, the god of thunder giggled  they (the Avengers) were not expecting him to be so tall or handsome  or to have a lip piercing. "Wait did you say Steve Rodgers?"

"Yes why?" Steve answers, slightly apprehensive.

"I belive you are a friend of Nico De Angelo, am I wrong?"

"How do you know about Nico, he should be dead!"

" I know Nico, because he is a cousin of mine, and he is still alive."

"Where is he what-" don't worry i'll Bring him here"

"wait you are not bringing some some old stranger into my home okay" Stark interjects quickly.
"You brought me into your 'home' when you didn't even know I existed" percy said sassly
"Thats different"
"Is it now, because I was a total stranger until about 5 minutes ago".

And that is were i'm ending it bye.

Farren out bye~~~~