Nine

Sorry for the long time wait i have a lot of school work and i need to start updating. One thing tell me if i should continue this or is it just a waste of time? Should I make percy gay or bi?
___x___x___x___x___x___x___x___x___x___x_ PERCY JACKSON POV _____________________________________________
"C'mon percy lets go you said that we would meet the avengers!" Piper screamed im my ear

"I know I just can't go down an elevator anymore because of..." I trailed off and i think Piper understood what i meant

"Percy I love you like a brother but please just get im the elevator for me it is the fastest way down and it will only be for a few seconds."piper 'seemed to interpret charmspeak into her already convincing words but, i will not be tempted by this...this witchcraft!'

"Sorcery! Witch! I will burn you on a steak... ohh steak sounds good right about now." I say looking out the glass wall to look at the burning sun red as dawn (extra points to you if you know what book that is from:)

"Ahhh! No dont I beg of you" piper plays along with this act that we have going on "percy we need to go now"

"But you've already met 'Tasha and you know Thor With his pop tarts so why do you have to know anyone else I mean maybe Peter and Steve but no one else is really that important to meet. Peter is on his patrol and Steve Is working out and you dont want to interrupt him because you will get one of these" I say lifting up the bottom of my shirt to show all of the faded scars that i have earned over the years, ignoring them, i point to the dark purple bruise on my left side right below my rib cage.

"For a left hook he packs quite a punch." I state slowly to piper

Suddenly there is a thwipping noise coming from outside and i know who it is

"Hey spid-!"

405 words

Ima stop right there because it is 9:30 and i want to be able to get to school on time tomorrow but, quick question how old do you all think I am?

Again I am sorry for not updating I hope you forgive me but i have to go now I have been dragging this on for way too long

Farren out, bye~~