three

461 words
"Okay first order of business is to test what you're strengths are with Natasha, Thor and Steve then a physical exam and a mental exam with me and Bruce" Tony said
"Can we not do the physical exam?" Percy asked
"Sorry but we have to young hero"said Thor?
"Okay lead on to the first test" said percy sarcastically.

As Percy followed Steve to the gym in stark tower Thor asked him question after question that i'm too lazy to write.
Once they arived at the gym percy looked around and saw that there WASN'T a pool anywhere.
"Okay first lets see how many push ups you can do" Steve said

So percy got on the ground and started do ing push ups relatively fast and then slowed down and then finally stopped completely.

"How many did I do Steve?" Percy quietly asked
"400 push ups on the dot" Steve said with a shocked look on his face.
"He beat your record Steve....... how did he beat your record" Natasha asked shocked
"HE IS THE GREAT PERCY JACKSON OF COURSE HE BEAT THE GREAT BUT NOT AS GREAT CAPTAIN OF AMERICA" Thor boomed.
The test continued with situps and squats followed by bench pressing as much as he could and finally after almost 6 hours of training they were done.

"........Okay now you need to get your physical Nat will you show him the way?" Steve asked
"Yeah it's not like I have anything better to do" Natasha replied
Now as the are walking to the elevator percy starts to remeber Tartarus he shutters and he says
" I'm going to take the stairs will you tell me what floor the room is on?"

"Its 4 stories up are you sure?"
"Yeah i'm sure I just dont like elevators I have a bad experience with an elevator"

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕time skip🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Percy walks up to the room and slowly walks up and sees that there is a wall with one-way glass. He sees a chair and decided to sit in it. Just as he sits bruce enters the room.

"Okay so we are going to do the mental exam first. Tell me the first word comes to mind when I say these words okay"

Percy just replies with a simple "okay".

"Family"

"Dead"

"Cookies"

"Blue"

"Friends"

"Traitors or dead"

"Girlfriend"

"Liar"

"Pets"

"Fun"

"Home"

"None"

"Okay now i have a few questions for you okay?" "Yeah okay"
"Do you have any traumatic experiences that i need to know about?"

"Well ...... I have few I have seen some of my friends die right in front of me" percy says sadly thinking back to Bianca, Luke and beckendorf

"Okay...... that is the end of the test I will be back in a little bit with Tony to do the physical exam so just sit tight"

"That is going to be hard"

"Why"

" because I have ADHD, dyslexia and ptsd"

That is where i'm ending it for now give me suggestions on what I should call you.
Anyway Farren out bye~~~~~~