Twelve

Knock knock knock

The slow knocking on Percy's door alerted him that someone, probably an avenger had come to his room. Slowly Percy got off of his spot in the bathroom to his door. He opened said door only to find a small package with a trident on the top of it with a little note taped to the side.

   Dear Percy,

I am sorry to hear about what has happened to you with your mother and Paul as well as your living situation

Piper had informed me of your situation shortly before she left to find the hunters of Artemis.

If you ever want to come back to camp or go to camp Jupiter then just send a letter either way and you will have a place set up for you.

I really hope that you do come back to us I will make sure that Jason is not at the camp.

          Sincerely, Chiron of camp half-blood.

As Percy sets down the note he looks at the package it is only about two inches by two inches.
Quickly Percy ripped the paper off of the box and opened it to find a small clay head with his name carved into the front with  many things around it like a snake and the sky with many other things that all symbolize the things that Percy has done for camp half-blood.

Then it hit Percy. What if he just up and left this place? What would he do? What would the avengers do without him? Probably nothing. They wouldn't even care. That's what he will do, he'll leave.

Thats what percy did.

He got up and quickly wrapped his arms up with white cloth and then packed what little stuff he took out of his suit case and.....

328 words

Sorry about the abrupt end. I'm sorry about being so late with this update I just had a lot on my plate with quarantine. Please forgive me.

Farren out~