E L E V E N

*WARNING* SLIGHT BLOOD AND SUCIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS IF YOU DONT LIKE BLOOD EITHER GRIT AND BARE IT OR GET THE FUCK OUT! My "art." Happy late new year! It's 10 says till my day of birth celebration if you can guess my age I will do a face reveal. Now, On with the story~~~

Percy  P.O.V.

Drip....Drip...Drip

The sound of my blood in the white marble sink brings me into a trance  as I cut more and more lines into my arms.

'I can't stop...............I will never stop .................I dont deserve to live in this world'

No P.O.V.

Percy is currently stuck in a trance standing infront of the sink with a razor blade in his hand cutting angry red lines that seep blood into his arms as he remembers the events that happened only 15 minutes prior that forced his -now probably not- friend out and away from the Avengers tower and Percy's life.

Flashback

"Hey! Everyone I would like you to meet someone special to me! Meet my friend piper McClain!"

At first everyone was very surprised that percy was so happy and verbal with and about this girl. All of the Avengers were ecstatic about this discovery, but all good things must come to an end and this good thing ended when tony walked into the sitting room after  clocking in 70 hours of work.

Tony P.O.V.
When i walk into my sitting room after numerous hours of work I was not expecting to see the daughter of one of the only people that i want dead because he got more famous *exaggeration* than I am. So out of pure rage and probbably all of the coffee I consumed I asked

"What is she doing here?" And i thought i asked that softly but with a bit of firmness in my tone as none of the other avengers seemed to acknowledge it as anything else, but percy still seemed to flinch and cower. Probably from some past trauma or something.

The only response I got from him was " this is piper she will be staying with me in my room for a little while because her situation is similar to mine in a way you all, besides Natasha and maybe clint because of the air ducts, should not know and will not know unless I tell you."

"WHAT?! THIS IS NOT A FREE SHELTER PERCY! JUST BECAUSE I TOOK YOU IN DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU CAN INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO STAY HERE TO! GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET YOU STAY HERE! YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE OTHER PERSON! What was his name again? Oh wait i remember now Gabe ugliono." I practically scream at him

He acted like pure marble, unmoving, until I mentioned that name and then it was like something shaping inside him.

"Your right Mr. Stark, this isn't a homeless shelter, I'm so sorry piper that i can't help you with your life right now but when i turn eighteen and get out of this hell you will be welcome at my place anytime."

Percy seemed to speak with no emotion and the girl just walks out. When the girl is out of the building I turn to look at percy but when i do i am faced with a look of pure sadness and rage all at the same time from the Avengers. Yet percy just simply walked off to his temporary room. When percy walked off everyone was a little mad with tony but no one knew what anxiety, stress and PTSD had hit percy so hard when that name was mentioned. They don't know all of the abuse Gabe put him and his mom through and this made Percy feel even worse about the Avengers. If the Avengers actually cared they would have done a background check on him and the people in his life. Yet they didn't, they really don't care.

With tony
it wasn't until later when F.R.I.D.A.Y. was showing tony the days security footage when he realised how horrible he acted to the teen. Tony said to F.R.I.D.A.Y to tell him in the morning to apologize to the kid.

702 words here

Bye~ Farren out~~~