one

Percy's pov

It was a normal day at camp half-blood but one half blood in particular (percy) was very happy.
Why you may ask well because today wa the day that he was going to propose to his girlfriend annabeth.

Percy was headed to the beach with the ring in his hand it was celestial bronze and imperial gold that swirl together with a diamond in the center surounded in little grey glass shards. As Percy walked along the beach he saw Jason sitting on a rock kissing piper? When percy looked closer he saw it was annabeth. He stormed up to them, threw the ring down and ran away crying. He heard annabeth calling him

"Percy! Percy!" Then he heard jason say something he thought he would never hear from him

" let him go annabeth i'm so much better than him".

Percy ran to his cabin, packed all his things and ran to the Aphrodite cabin. When he got there everyone gave him a puzzled look and then he burst into tears. Not much later piper came running in. Percy and piper explained why they were there lets just say the Aphrodite cabin was NOT happy.

~~~~time skip😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭~~~~

Once everyone was asleep percy slipped out and ran to his cabin, grabbed a drachma and IMed thalia. After percy briefed thalia she was pissed but before she could say anything percy cut the conection he wrote letters to everyone thalia, nico, leo,(he's alive)hazel, frank, piper, jason even though he didn't want to and finally annabeth. Once he finished he grabbed his stuff, threw his camp necklace in the fountain in the cabin and ran out the door to thalia's tree as fast as he could andonce he got there he said his final goodbyes and headed off to his mom's apparment. Once he got there he saw....

Almost there

Getting closer

Cliffhanger muahahahaha! Im so evil!
334 words
Farren out bye beautifuls~~~~~~~