Five

' ' means thinking   " " means speaking

Percy slowly walks up the stairs dreading the event that will follow. He thought about jumping out the window, but that would be just plain stupid. Once he gets to the correct floor he slowly tries to navigate eventually giving up and asking JARVIS where he needed to be.

"Hey JARVIS can you tell me where Tony and Bruce are?" Percy questioned the A.I.

"They are in the room at the end of the hall to the left." The A.I answered with its normal monotone voice

"Thanks" percy answered quietly

Once percy finlly got to the door he slowly opened it to see a one-way piece of glass in the wall near the table he guessed he would have his examination on.

'Lets hope the mist will cover all my scars'

Dear reader, he says that because before percy decided to go home to his mom he would constantly train, and when he would train with other demi-gods he would let them hit and slice at him because the pain would distract him from what was happening behind him in the pavilion or anywhere else. At one point on his way to his mom's apartment he ran into the minnotar and ended up getting a giant scar across his back that went from the top of his left sholder blade to top of the right side of his hip bone from the axe it carried.

Now while percy was sitting on the table waiting not very patiently for the last four minutes finally tony and brusce walk in starting with the normal things about his health unto finally,

"Pery i need you to remove your shirt"

"Okay" percy replies timidity.

💧💧💧💧🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊magic timeskip because the author is lazy~~~~~~~~~~

"Well percy you seem to be in perfect health and you only seem to have one or two scars which is very good, you are excused and you my leave."

"Okay thanks" percy says and he quickly leaves.

Thats all for now thanks for reading my story

Farren out~~~~

351 words