Six

Again i want say sorry for the wait to anyone who reads this even though i doubt that anyone will and there is some swearing in this chapter so enjoy whosoever reads this (self depercation wooo)

'' means thinking  "" means speaking

Percy is sitting in the lounge room when suddenly he hears JARVIS "Perceus there is someone in the lobby wanting to speak with you, shall i let them up?"

"Sure" Percy answers quietly

Percy turns to the door just as it opens and sees someone from camp that he never thought he would see again.
It was Piper McLean standing in the doorway with teary eyes and a suitcase by her side.

"Percy...." Piper's voice seems very hoarse and her mesmerizing eyes very red and very puffy most likely from crying because of Jason.

Just thinking his name made Percy angry, but he shoved his houghts to the side and imeditly stood up and hugged her, and she hugged him back right after.

Once the two stoped their hug fest Percy insisted that they sat down and talked

"Piper, first of all how did you find me and second what happened? Was it Jason, if it was him i will gut him like a fish!" Percy asked angrily.

"First, i found out from my dad that you were living here because my dad and Tony Stark know eachother and second," she sighed " it was him, but this time he wasn't with Annabeth" Piper spoke her name with pure hatred "He.. hee .. he was with Drew! Drew of all people!" Piper then starts crying and Percy jumps to telling JARVIS

" JARVIS will you tell Natasha to come to the lounge area please?"

"I will get right on it sir"JARVIS answers with his monotone voice.

Not a minute later the elevator dings signaling Percy and Piper that Nat was there

"What do you need kid?" Nat asks seeing Piper crying and already understanding the situation.

"Hey Nat, can you use the cookie recipe that is on the fridge in the kitchen and make us some blue cookies?"

"Sure kid i can see you are a little ocupied at the moment" Nat answers quickly and quietly slipping into the kitchen leaving just Percy and Piper in the room to talk.

"So why don't you tell me the whole story if you can?" Percy asks quietly ready to listen to Piper's story

"I..i..i was walking back from the arena after training and it has been a few weeks since you had left and j..j "Jason" " yea, he said he was sorry, but anyway he had been acting distantly and i had not gotten the chance to talk to him in the past few weeks and i had bee suspecting something to happen so i had packed up all of my belongings, but anyway i keep getting off topic so i walk past his cabin and i hear something so i peak through the window but i really wish i didn't "

Just then Nat walks in holding a Huge plate of a bunch of blue cookies and she just sets them on the table and walks away.

"Can you tell me what you saw you don't have to if you don't want to." Percy says to Piper unsure

"Yea i..... i... i saw Drew sitting on top of Jason  making out with him and i watched for a second and it didn't seem like anyone was forcing the other to do anything, so i did the only sane thing, i ran to my cabin, grabbed two pages out of my note book and on one i wrote 'fuck you bitch never could keep your hands to yourself' and stuck it on drew's bunker because she didn't seem to be coming back anytime soon and on the other paper i wrote 'cheating hoe couldn't keep his dick in his pants just like your father' but on the back of the papers i wrote '<3 u Pipes' and stuck the other paper on Jason's door and knocked. I ran and hid around to corner to watch and the look on Jason's face was great"

"What did he look like" Percy asked Piper while grabbing the cookies and each taking one.

"First, Jason  read the note but once he flipped the note over his face looked like the whole camp was on fire, then he turns to Drew who is in the cabin and say "Babe I think Piper knows" but before I heard anymore I ran back to the cabin and me being the daughter of Aphrodite and her being a little psycho I carved into Drew's bed 'slut' and after that i grabbed everything of mine and left to find you to what you were up to and this is where my story ends."

840 words

And that is going to be the end of this chapter for now and if you want more please tell me and i will gladly make another chapter on what happens after but other than that

Farren out~