Our Paradise and Our Warzone

requested by: FangYuKoh

Narrator

She ran as fast as her bleeding legs could carry her, noises of fighting surrounding her. She grabbed her fallen machete and saddled herself onto her trusted horse, Sapphire.

Spotting an army of her fellow soldiers struggling to defend themselves, she rode towards them, striking her opponents from behind. Quick grateful nods were exchanged before they spread out once again.

She rode across the field of fighting soldiers, knocking them dead out of her way, until she found the one soldier she always looked for.

Spotting the ravenous soldier sat on his magnificent horse himself, his body working to knock out one of her fellow soldiers. Dropping from her horse, she charged straight at him.

With one swift kick in the shin, she knocked him off of his horse, dragging him along with her

He grunted in slight surprise before pushing them behind a wall with all his might, where no one could spot them, their laboured breaths fanning each other's faces.

"Nice to see you again Karla." He smirked, the reason present in his voice.

She spat in his face, "It's Camila, you blithering idiot." He grunted in shock and slight anger, and tightened his hold on her.

"Let go!" She struggled.

"Not again Camila.." he muttered softly, his smirk reappearing on his face. She grabbed him roughly by the back of his neck, pulling his face close to hers, her forehead knotting in the middle as she glared at him.

"Thanks for the warm welcome love.." He ghostly muttered over her lips before planting them on hers.

Her machete dropped to the ground with a small thud as she focused on savouring the magical lips of the boy.

He pulled her legs around his waist, her groaning at the pain in her legs. Pulling away, the boy noticed a gash on the tanned girls right thigh, and a rather large one on her left knee.

He looked back at her with panic in his eyes. She saddened, knowing that this would end like it always did.

Him walking away, knowing she was hurt because of his families intentions. He couldn't have her. Not in this life atleast.

She was surprised, when he mounted the two of them onto his own horse, Moon.

The tanned girl looked up at her raven headed boy with love in her eyes as he carried them away from the warzone.

•••

"Shawn.." she squeaked our, holding his wrist abruptly to stop him from bandaging her wound anymore.

It was funny how she handled killed hundreds of men in that pain but turned weak at the mere sight of her boy.

He sighed, putting the excess bandage back into a brown packet. Camila patted the heap of hay next to her, signalling Shawn to join her but her shook his head. The tanned girl sighed, closing her eyes and breathing in the cloying scent of smoke and blood and hay.

During this war, the only safe and secluded place they could find were the stables.

Her eyes snapped back open when she felt minuscule and delicate kisses being laboured onto her left knee. The raven-headed boy pressed one last long kiss on her knee, before moving onto her right thigh.

He continued his attack of loving, soft, breathy kisses on her thigh. She watched him as he loved on her. She felt something pull on her heart-strings when she saw liquid spilling out of his eye and onto her bandaged wound.

Grabbing his bruised jaw delicately, she turned his head towards her. His tear-stained face coming into view. She kissed the salty and wet tears of off his face, muttering sweet words to him.

"No." She spoke up before he could. A sharp, ear ringing no.

"You did not do this to me, my love." She whispered, speaking softly now. "Our families are just to prideful to see how beautiful it can be to unite. To become one. Like us." She sniffled.

She held him as he weeped in her embrace. He was not hurt. But she was. And if she was hurt, he was hurt too.

"You wanna run away love? I'm with you." She whispered once his cries came to small hiccuping sniffles.

"You wanna keep fighting and die fighting together, I'm with you. You wanna declare our love for one another in front of our fighting families, I'm with you. You want to die trying to convince them? I'm with you, I'm with you Shawn, every step, every breath, every decision." She breathed into his ear, he listened to her. Her voice calmed him. She was his paradise in the midst of the war.

"Let's run away." He whispered.

"What?" She questioned him, pulling out of the embrace to hold his face in her hands again.

"Let's run away. I want to spend every second of my life with you. I don't care where we go. Let's just disappear from here. I don't care if they come looking for us. There's a million places in the world for us to run away to baby." He spoke , full of of love for her.

"You astonish me with your words every time." The tanned girl answered with a small smile, "Let's go, my love."

He stood up, picking up his girl by her thighs, situating her onto Sapphire's back securely, he himself mounting himself onto Moon's back.

With two clicks of the tongue, the two lovers ran. They rode their houses out of the war zone, out of the woods and into the fields.

They lived for the thrill, and their horses, Sapphire and Moon, plus their searching families, would give them that, chasing them around the world.

It never got tiring for the two, because this was their paradise and their warzone.

•••

Sinfntjdkek I've never written anything like this before so bear with me okay.

But I hope you liked it FangYuKoh

I know I've been saying this a lot lately but Sorry it took so long 😳.
well this time wasn't technically me being lazy it's just that myboyfriendgotmeapromiseringandIvebeenfreakingoutalotlately.

EEEK SO YEP THATS MY LIFE.

um.. yea bye bye. Jesus I've been gone way too long.

-Taylor💋